💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stevie Boi Designing VMA & NYFW Clothing

Skins

Featured Posts

MelbHawker

I want her VMA's outfit to be more epic than the meat dress tbh. Get back into that spotlight.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sleigh Mama

You'd think the performance being only a month away that the outfit sketch would already be well finished by now.... idk

i had to recover my password to reply to this post which took about 10 minutes

PLEASE LORD YEEZUS NO! The last thing we need is gaga wearing some Fugly wrap and can Stevie Boi plz do a class i Fashion Design illustrations

kthxbai

francescoxoxo

Ummm he uses Gaga's name all the time to garner attention. There has been a couple of times where he said something was for "Gaga" and it never happened. 

Attention w h o r e. 

Antidote

I don't think Gaga would allow him to post the outfit online and it could be a sketch for the NYFW as well.

Cappuccino

oh gawd ,,,, it looks pretty average to me -,- ... why can't we have another Alexander McQueen

Dayman

Isn't this guy a troll though? He's said stuff in the past about Gaga that never came true or was never real in the first place…

All he said in the past was that he was designing new sunglasses for GaGa. He did the Dance in the Dark sunglasses for The Monster Ball and the wire mesh sunglasses for the LoveGame music video, It's safe to say that he is reliable. But what he posted says nothing about GaGa, just NYFW and the VMAs, so nobody should be jumping to conclusions just yet.

Miley

All he said in the past was that he was designing new sunglasses for GaGa. He did the Dance in the Dark sunglasses for The Monster Ball and the wire mesh sunglasses for the LoveGame music video, It's safe to say that he is reliable. But what he posted says nothing about GaGa, just NYFW and the VMAs, so nobody should be jumping to conclusions just yet.

Then this shouldn't be under "Gaga News" right? :o

I'm not here for the poncho look.....

This burqa thing is going to happen, isn't it.... :cry: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived