Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Stevie Boi Designing VMA & NYFW Clothing

Skins

Featured Posts

Isn't this guy a troll though? He's said stuff in the past about Gaga that never came true or was never real in the first place…

No, its a real account and he's a real designer. I don't think he'd be trolling about Gaga wearing his sunglasses for this era (The Fame glasses were made by him.)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sweetzombie

Even if it's real, do we know it's for Gaga? These days everyone and their mother wears weird clothing at the VMA's.

He already confirmed months ago on Twitter that he was working on ARTPOP related fashion and I seriously won't be expecting anybody else to be wearing a burqa for the VMA's 

Chromatica fan chat: https://t.me/joinchat/ObU0LRigtBKBmqxG5qVFoQ?fbclid=IwAR3hOUvyy93_W9ka9iDZBINEVVTRQp-Sd_PFLpwUJgef_SUW01jg3sHyukY

Hot Space

Looks like a pretty blanket draped over her body, but I guess we'll just have to see.

Doogi

No, its a real account and he's a real designer. I don't think he'd be trolling about Gaga wearing his sunglasses for this era (The Fame glasses were made by him.)

He said something about showing off ARTPOP Fashion at his runway event, and nothing ever came of that... From what I recall.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

aaronyoji

there is no burqa drawn here guys :fail: :fail: :fail:

also, the lead is applause, so that wouldnt even make sense... 

BricksNStrings

Not saying she won't wear a burqa...but this isn't a burqa in that sketch. Not sure where people are getting that. It looks like a hooden cloak.

elijahfan

Isn't this guy a troll though? He's said stuff in the past about Gaga that never came true or was never real in the first place…

Well.... I don't know, but he HAS designed stuff for her in the past. Sunglasses, especially:

Fence_Glasses.png

Normal_00345.jpg

11-04-16_Kennedy_Lounge_Tampa.jpg

I asked him on Twitter whether this would be for Gaga or not, but the lil' troll didn't answer...  :toofloppy:

PopReaper

We don't know if the sketch on the pic is for the VMA's, it could be for the NYFW

(I really hope the one on the top right corner is tho )

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

The Plague

We don't know if the sketch on the pic is for the VMA's, it could be for the NYFW

This lol. Looks cool-ish tho. But I kinda want Gaga in something s-xier..

hughdancy

This lol. Looks cool-ish tho. But I kinda want Gaga in something s-xier..

lol not here for Gaga to wear this to VMA's I wanna see her ASS

:worship:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived