Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga with Dallas Austin in studio (Photo on LM.com 31st May,2013)

100percent

Featured Posts

Doogi

omg YES!! This is amazing. But WHO are the two men with her? If we figure out their names and they turn out to be producers, maybe we can get an idea of what some of the songs will sound like through their past work! :excited2:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 100percent

• Neal

• AgusPop

• Didymus

Top Posters In This Topic

itsdominik

Gaga is doing this on purpose! She knew exactly what would happen if she posts a pic of her in the studio! She obviously wants to get us hyped!  

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:   :excited2:

Redstreak

She looks gorgeous! And she's working on the album.  :excited2:  She's slowly working her way out of the blackout guys. :bunny:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Didymus

Not getting the excitement. It's just a picture of her working, which doesn't mean anything, unless that middle finger means: "**** you, I'm working, so **** off!"

iKkEj9Y0GHtIi.gif

Teal Ambition

Omg she looks so good

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Jenniferella

Gaga is doing this on purpose! She knew exactly what would happen if she posts a pic of her in the studio! She obviously wants to get us hyped!  

:excited2:  :excited2:  :excited2:   :excited2:

Of course she does, what a sneaky b---h ! 

Btw, what is this middle finger about ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

100percent

omg YES!! This is amazing. But WHO are the two men with her? If we figure out their names and they turn out to be producers, maybe we can get an idea of what some of the songs will sound like through their past work! :excited2:

two men!?!!?!? i just saw one

SharGaga

She looks so hot and gorgeous! Glad to see her in the studio :excited2: She's slowly coming back :excited:

Alien Tulip

Not getting the excitement. It's just a picture of her working, which doesn't mean anything, unless that middle finger means: "**** you, I'm working, so **** off!"

KatyPerry_Old_001.jpg

We're excited that she's slowly starting to communicate with us again. What's so wrong about that?

Jenniferella

two men!?!!?!? i just saw one

I do believe the man behind them is DJWS, it matches with his clothing style I guess ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Amen Fashion

Inb4 she just started recording the lbum. I actually think that this is the start of ARTPOP. Like she always used to tweet pics like this back when she was recording Born This Way. Or she is finished.

• Shadow locked this topic