💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP To Be Released May 12th?

Solitaire

Featured Posts

Speechless94

I think that any planning the haus has done, is now scrapped. The hip injury was a total curve ball that no one was prepared for and just now everyone is starting to get back on their feet (literally and figuratively). I don't see any sort of announcement coming until mid may with a single in early june AT THE EARLIEST. But who knows. All we really know at this point, is that we know nothing. After all this is Gaga and she is the queen of unexpected-ness, if that's a word. All the false speculation needs to stop though. For the BTW era, hype was the major issue that caused it to do "worse" than everyone thought it would do. If we keep creating false hype, there is going to be a lot of issues when the album does actually come out. And this time, it cant be blamed on Gaga or her team- only the fans are to blame. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eros92

May 12th for a single date? Sounds good.

I dunno why people think she needs to wheel around and promote it.

When Avril released her new single did she go everywhere promoting it? No, she used Ryan Seacrest. Gaga can do the exact same thing. Go on the air, talk about the single and the album and then play it for all us to hear. In fact I honestly thinking her getting back to work will get her out of this funk she's in. I mean we clearly have seen she can walk so she's recovered rather nicely I must say.

MonsterVlad

The lead single is def. coming in May. 

June  :nails: 

late may.

Late August/Early September, no album till the 2014 :trootea:

gagalovesme

please make it real

tumblr_inline_mlm8s07eQm1qz4rgp.gif

someone's been watching ant & dec's saturday night takeaway  :derpga:  i try not to pay attention to silly rumours like this...it would be nice though! 

Mills

At this point, I highly doubt it. But if indeed it would, what a huge surprise it will be for everyone. Not to mention, the charts these days need some game changer. It's about time. 

sciencemonster

At this point, I highly doubt it. But if indeed it would, what a huge surprise it will be for everyone. Not to mention, the charts these days need some game changer. It's about time. 

Wouldn't it be fabulous?

TEANUS

Maybe an announcement. Like when you find the gender of a baby, we're finding the release date of Gagas baby on Mother's Day.

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Deagan

I think we will have an unhealthy baby in that case; it stuck in her uterus for more than 9 months.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived