💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Morgana is one of the Gaga's alter-ego

Star

Featured Posts

Your source is a google search....

I see tumblr photos tagged with "Morgana Devacelli" but that isn't a great source....

When has gaga mentioned Morgana Devacelli? When has someone on her team mentioned Morgana Devacelli?

From what I see there was a rumour started that Morgana Devacelli was the name of the alter ego on the cover of TFM and a fan mentioned it. Gaga has not mentioned it and neither has anybody official.

Elizabeth

I'm dubious, surely we would've known about this earlier?

I'm not even sure I believe what the person who was backstage in Sao Paulo heard. Why would she bring back old alter egos if ARTPOP is about the future?

Please read the OP once, i just add more info

But how did the fan know about Morgana?

I doubt the fan exactly said "I love Jo, Morgana, Yuyi and Candy are you bringing any back?"

Even if they did I don't think gaga would correct them about Morgana, she would probably think they where confused and ment Lina Morgana :smh:

Gaga still didn't mention her, she talked about Candy but not about this mysterious Morgana that nobody has heard about.

My guess is that it was a rumour that Gaga had created a dark alter-ego based on Lina Morgana for the TFM photoshoot, the fan heard about it from Tumblr or some other site and believed it was legit.

I'm dubious, surely we would've known about this earlier?

I'm not even sure I believe what the person who was backstage in Sao Paulo heard. Why would she bring back old alter egos if ARTPOP is about the future?

She did say we might see JO on ARTPOP in LM chat a while ago, and also a cologne for Jo as well. :toofunny:

Elizabeth

She did say we might see JO on ARTPOP in LM chat a while ago, and also a cologne for Jo as well.

Oh

She says so many random little things, it's hard to keep up!!

MrFameKills

It's creepy, since i'm getting Lina Morgana vibes.... :eww:

But i love that look, i love Candy and i love Jo!

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Redstreak

I'm so confused on everything everybody is saying. Can somebody please give me major background info and simplifications? :toofunny:

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~
  • Like 1

it's not true. if it's going around the web, then it's a fanmade nickname because gaga never said this.

in fact, she DID say that the brunette cover is NOT a character at all, but it's her, LADY GAGA, mourning her old self. that's what the dark long hair represents. it's not a character. this is silly.

Edited by garnite