💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Trailer: Fantastic Beasts The Crimes of Grindelwald

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Killa

Another busy trailer. I have yet to watch the other one. Tbh this dorsnt excite me in the least. 

Well a bit.. 

Well okay im holding myself.

Okay feck it im gonna watch the first. Well come back for discussion in 3 hours hennies

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausofGabo

Potter head here, and hell yes! this looks awesome, I just hate the fact that Yates changed Dumbledore's class.

Mythos

I don't know what to think about the trailer, cause i didn't like the first one at all. But Jude looks good in it, like him as Dumbledore.

Yuuri
On 7/21/2018 at 1:27 PM, Loud said:

cum thru redhaired bottom

I honestly had to watch the movie twice, because the first time I stared at Newt the whole movie.

sethrb101
On 7/21/2018 at 1:36 PM, melon said:

looks good except... why are the Hogwarts robes blue and also why is Dumbledore teaching Defence Against Dark Arts? 

thought he was Transfiguration teacher but yolo

As far as we all knew, he was Transfig teacher according to canon, and the fact that he's not in this movie has caused lots of discussion within the fanbase :duck:

It's likely he could've held both positions (he is very old after all), or perhaps Jo changed it for the sake of the story. I'm hoping the former, but who knows until we get more information.

#Gaga2020

sethrb101
On 7/21/2018 at 1:53 PM, RAMROD said:

I cannot wait for this! Look like there are many more creatures in this!

Wonder what would the thing that makes him happy during that boggart stuff, inb4 a XXXXX level of magical creature like a Manticore or Quintaped :lmao:

Come through FBAWTFT textbook knowledge! If you're referring to the dementor-like shadowy cloak thing flying over the city, I believe it's a lethifold.

And yes it would not surprise me if a super dangerous creature such as the ones you mentioned comforts him in some way.

#Gaga2020

sethrb101
20 hours ago, HausofGabo said:

Potter head here, and hell yes! this looks awesome, I just hate the fact that Yates changed Dumbledore's class.

Also a fellow Potter head! :hug::staymad: If anything, I'd say Jo herself changed Dumbledore's teaching position, as she is the screenwriter of these movies. It's possible they worked on the idea of changing it together, but I'm assuming she's responsible for it. And like I posted above, it's also possible he held both the DADA and Transfig teaching positions.

#Gaga2020

ignotus

Potterheads unite!

Im excited tho, and to see Dumby thirsty for Grindy makes me want to see it even more :oops:

lots of new characters and creatures, come thru Jo. Let us assume that Dumbledore held DADA before settling in Transfiguration in the later stories. I hope they show a bit of Ariana's backstory, too. I'd be stoked to see it translated in the upcoming movies.

Mister Gaga

I'm so excited, i can't wait. ASIB and Fantastic Beasts 2 are my most anticipated movies of the year!

The trailer looks great, but i'm afraid that the plot might be too complex (and with too many characters) to the GP , hence, a box office underperformance :ohno: but the first one did great, so...

sethrb101
45 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

I'm so excited, i can't wait. ASIB and Fantastic Beasts 2 are my most anticipated movies of the year!

The trailer looks great, but i'm afraid that the plot might be too complex (and with too many characters) to the GP , hence, a box office underperformance :ohno: but the first one did great, so...

Totally my two biggest releases this year as well! Gaga and HP rule my entire life, so it's a big year to say the least. (American Horror Story is also premiering on my birthday this year, so triple win :nooo:)

But yeah, I agree with your other comment. People will turn out for this movie for the Potter factor (they've played up Hogwarts in both trailers because of this), but audiences will have to be really tuned in to pick up on everything. Then again, they may just enjoy the story and magic at a base level.

#Gaga2020

ignotus
2 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

Totally my two biggest releases this year as well! Gaga and HP rule my entire life, so it's a big year to say the least. (American Horror Story is also premiering on my birthday this year, so triple win :nooo:)

But yeah, I agree with your other comment. People will turn out for this movie for the Potter factor (they've played up Hogwarts in both trailers because of this), but audiences will have to be really tuned in to pick up on everything. Then again, they may just enjoy the story and magic at a base level.

let's have faith in Jo's writing, she has always been terrific in her craft so let's just wait and see. :kara:

melon
6 hours ago, sethrb101 said:

As far as we all knew, he was Transfig teacher according to canon, and the fact that he's not in this movie has caused lots of discussion within the fanbase :duck:

It's likely he could've held both positions (he is very old after all), or perhaps Jo changed it for the sake of the story. I'm hoping the former, but who knows until we get more information.

yeah :/ thing is Professor Merrythought was DADA tutor from 1895-1945 and this is all taking place before the big duel of 1945 soooo... hoping Dumbledore is just filling in for her as a substitute 

heauxmatica

Nicholas Flamel at the end :tony: So excited, bout to rewatch the first lol :worship2:

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Archived