rumor

ASIB soundtrack won't have any single release

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BLACKOUTbritney

Why is everyone saying "radio will play a song off the film if its popular" and using the greatest showman as an example? This Is me was released a month before the soundtrack as a single and was also serviced to radio before the soundtrack was released

Levine
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

the only way there will be a digital pre-order on iTunes is if there's an instant grat track. For recent soundtracks, The Greatest Showman, Mamma Mia, and Black Panther (Interscope), each had three instant grat tracks prior to release. 

also the fact that he says its coming October 5 just shows that this is fake. It's coming Sep 28.

1 hour ago, Arturo said:

TGS released 3 instant gratification tracks and serviced one of them to radio, This Is Me. So you are incorrect.

But why are you fellow monsters saying TGS didn't have any single and din't send any of them to radio?

Can people stop lying? (not you, I believe you because it seems you know what are you talking about).

Levine
4 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Why is everyone saying "radio will play a song off the film if its popular" and using the greatest showman as an example? This Is me was released a month before the soundtrack as a single and was also serviced to radio before the soundtrack was released

Ok, thank you.

Further confirmation other people don't know what they're talking about and should stop lying. 

FarixGaga

Another pack of lies, here we go. At least get the facts straights before spreading lies.:bye:

JC

monketsharona
19 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Atlantic Records owned TGS

Interscope owned La La Land and released no single before the movie was out. THOUGH some songs were played after the movie was out

S0436

If there are instant grat songs released during the pre release then couldn’t they technically be considered for Grammys despite the OST released after the cut off?

I absolutely don't believe that. I think they will release one single. But it won't be really "pushed". Just released and branded as a single. 

Kim Kardashian
31 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

anusthing can happen. Hunger Games had a song on the radio. 😂

Several actually.

Yellow Flicker Beat, Hanging Tree, Elastic Heart...

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Edible Cloud
15 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Atlantic Records owned TGS

Interscope owned La La Land and released no single before the movie was out. THOUGH some songs were played after the movie was out

Interscope Records Youtube Nov 18 2016 (movie Dec 9 2016):

BUT, I guess it's not a "single", but a ... song, lol.

Julien Hatake

A friend of mine who worked in cinema said we will have one single.

He's not a liar and told me about the release date of the trailer 3 weeks ago.

Thonin Dyn

If this is true , this is a good news because instead of promoting asib ´s single(s) she can promote lg6 :trollga:

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Just now, JoanneARTPOP said:

i don’t work for ladygaganow anymore

MESS that's you sistren? :poot: :selena: 

well well well.... :stalkga:

Archived