Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ASIB soundtrack won't have any single release

yASSsss

Featured Posts

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Craig Barnes said:

Let's just wait and see before we start believing any 'insiders' :vegas:

The guy is in LGN team though and they already brought us a lot of teas (a lot more legit in terms of scoops than GGD tbh)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ssslyboy

Why would the studio put all this money into remaking A Star Is Born, and change the character to be a singer (instead of an actor) and cast Lady Gaga in the role just to softly release the soundtrack and have no singles?  That doesn't ... make ... cents.

Arturo
2 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The guy is in LGN team though and they already brought us a lot of teas (a lot more legit in terms of scoops than GGD tbh)

Like what? Because there’s already a logical fallacy in the tweet with the fact that theyre claiming a digital preorder with no singles.

monketsharona
Just now, ssslyboy said:

Why would the studio put all this money in the remaking A Star Is Born, and change the character to be a singer (instead of an actor) and cast Lady Gaga in the role just to softly release the soundtrack and release no singles?  That doesn't ... make ... cents.

Warner Bros is known to be messy, just saying

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Arturo said:

Like what? Because there’s already a logical fallacy in the tweet with the fact that theyre claiming a digital preorder with no singles.

You don't need a single to make preorder, just saying... 

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

But it doesn't mean that he is always right, does it? We should just wait and see what happens :trollga:

End Racism Now

RadioIsOurs
1 hour ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

like no offense, but duh. I've been cackling at everyone thinking there would be a single from this. Generally, soundtracks don't get singles (unless its a bunch of random artists who do a song for a movie)...but look at la la land, or greatest showman. they didn't have singles. why would ASIB?

Some of the songs from TGS charted though, and were even on the radio.

I'll believe it when I see WB Argentina confirm it

2006571451_reactgif.gif.e11bc24f29383877d711a83b4e158b41.gif

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

monketsharona
Just now, RadioIsOurs said:

Some of the songs from TGS charted though, and were even on the radio.

I think he meant a particular song picked before it's out and released officially on the radio. Like a single from an album. And he's right on this...

Defmix100
1 hour ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

like no offense, but duh. I've been cackling at everyone thinking there would be a single from this. Generally, soundtracks don't get singles (unless its a bunch of random artists who do a song for a movie)...but look at la la land, or greatest showman. they didn't have singles. why would ASIB?

I've never seen greatest showman but I'm sure I've been hearing one of the songs from it on the radio

duckworth
1 hour ago, Adarsh Soni said:

Barbra Streisand's ASIB had Evergreen as a single and it went #1 on BB and won song of the year at the Grammys and also won an Oscar. I'm pretty sure they're aiming for the same. They will release a single bookmark me.:vegas:

It's 2018. No movie musicals do that anymore and they're more respected for it :selena:

monketsharona
4 minutes ago, Defmix100 said:

I've never seen greatest showman but I'm sure I've been hearing one of the songs from it on the radio

Yeah but he meant like a single picked before the sountrack is out. He is right, most of musical movies don't have singles, but radios play some songs if the music clicks. I think it will be the same for ASIB, hopefully

Arturo
10 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

You don't need a single to make preorder, just saying... 

You dont but what artist, soundtrack, or any modern release has done that?

Tom Petty’s camp just announced a compilation box set and its on itunes with a preorder and 1 song available to buy now. 

monketsharona
5 minutes ago, Arturo said:

You dont but what artist, soundtrack, or any modern release has done that?

Tom Petty’s camp just announced a compilation box set and its on itunes with a preorder and 1 song available to buy now. 

I totally agree on this ! But apparently they'll promote the presorder with the second trailer coming, let's wait and see :) 

Though honestly be ready for no single, that's how it generally works for soundtracks. Like I said earlier, that doesn't mean we won't hear ASIB on the radios. If the music if good and catchy some radios could play  some songs once the movie is out

Defmix100
7 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

Yeah but he meant like a single picked before the sountrack is out. He is right, most of musical movies don't have singles, but radios play some songs if the music clicks. I think it will be the same for ASIB, hopefully

yeah that's all I hope for, I just thought in this case a single could help get more people interested in going to see it

Archived