Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

ASIB soundtrack won't have any single release

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Arturo

the only way there will be a digital pre-order on iTunes is if there's an instant grat track. For recent soundtracks, The Greatest Showman, Mamma Mia, and Black Panther (Interscope), each had three instant grat tracks prior to release. 

also the fact that he says its coming October 5 just shows that this is fake. It's coming Sep 28.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo
26 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

like no offense, but duh. I've been cackling at everyone thinking there would be a single from this. Generally, soundtracks don't get singles (unless its a bunch of random artists who do a song for a movie)...but look at la la land, or greatest showman. they didn't have singles. why would ASIB?

TGS released 3 instant gratification tracks and serviced one of them to radio, This Is Me. So you are incorrect.

HookerOnAChurch

This doesn’t make any sense. The Soundtrack btw will be out before Oct 5. 

RAMROD

That's because she will release single for LG6 after ASIB, so to not confuse the market and the radios, right? RIGHT?!!! :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

loathereality
21 minutes ago, Bloody hooker said:

Why would they put a soundtrack on pre-sale before the movie comes out without releasing a song for promo? That just doesn’t make sense. :huh:

for that number 1 debut 

Arturo
2 minutes ago, loathereality said:

for that number 1 debut 

and who other than fans who are already going to buy in its first week of release either way is going to preorder a soundtrack from a movie they haven't seen nor have heard a single song from.

Edible Cloud

"No single" ?! "Oct 5" ?! :lmao:

Impossible. If this is true, I would be shocked.

Ethan

The album will be out in time for the 2019 Grammy deadline. September. ****ing try me. 

LetsGetHigh

I don't care that other movies have done a similar strategy, this is the dumbest thing to do. No official singles are needed, just a song from the soundtrack with both Gaga and Bradley would be enough to promote the preorder.

Releasing nothing and releasing after GRAMMYs deadline are a huge mistake imo. 

LetsGetHigh
27 minutes ago, Arturo said:

the only way there will be a digital pre-order on iTunes is if there's an instant grat track. For recent soundtracks, The Greatest Showman, Mamma Mia, and Black Panther (Interscope), each had three instant grat tracks prior to release. 

also the fact that he says its coming October 5 just shows that this is fake. It's coming Sep 28.

MTE. How will there be a preorder digitally but no songs released? How would they even promote the preorder?

StarstruckIllusion
44 minutes ago, Miky said:

Good.

Now she can focus on releasing LG6 singles.

43 minutes ago, GagaMegaFan said:

thats makes sense and i'm living right now cause this means we're getting LG6 lead and thats even better :nooo:

She better not. The acting community will view releasing LG6 and ASIB at the same time as Gaga using a movie to promote her music, preventing her from looking like a professional actress and ruining her Oscar chances. 

How

about

waiting?

jayzer

if this is true then yall should be patient and not too hyped

follow me in twitter omg

StarstruckIllusion
11 minutes ago, Ethan said:

The album will be out in time for the 2019 Grammy deadline. September. ****ing try me. 

If they actually **** up that much by releasing it the same day as ASIB then I’m not buying tickets to see it lol 

xoxo Craig

Let's just wait and see before we start believing any 'insiders' :vegas:

End Racism Now

monketsharona

My guess is that she want to emphasize LG6 in terms of music and her actress skills for ASIB.

Apparently she's shining as an actress in it. The Oscars nominations are not lost to me.

Archived