💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga had done a 2014 VMA performance...

FentyGa

Featured Posts

FentyGa

...for G.U.Y, what would y'all want her to do? Of course, realistically, it would be cool, but not AMAZING. So what would y'all want Gaga to do?
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

River

many beds on the stage, naked hot guys entering the stage and starts to touch each other, going to the beds, they f-ck, gaga sings to them

and then Zedd is touching her ass and she's telling him 9 zedd 9 zedd, like you do to kids when they do something bad

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Starbucks

There are a mini swimming pool on the stage, she swimming and singing with the dancers, and then Tony joining her and they sing Anything Goes :vegas:

Your everyday cups of kindness

MaryJaneHolland
12 minutes ago, maxblac said:

giphy.gif

The most underrated scene in her videography :selena:

2 minutes ago, Promises said:

There are a mini swimming pool on the stage, she swimming and singing with the dancers, and then Tony joining her and they sing Anything Goes :vegas:

This description alone is better than the Paparazzi at the vmas :firega:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Lucas

I'm so mad that she didn't do a real TV performance of G.U.Y on TV ugh. I think it would be iconic if she recreated a bit of the music video on stage. The golden bow and outfit, long white wig, the choreography... And of course the Ghandi/MJ/Jesus part , it would be really talked about and iconic lol

Haroon

Something ethereal and royal in a Greek way, like white stone pillars and mini-monoliths and statues and fountains :flutter: The long platinum wig waving around in the wind (from hidden oversized fans of course, a la Beyoncé :firega:)

Killa

I just wanted Sawaya culture and then someone breaking the legos

And then if it was today program the legos intek way and reconstruct a whole village

Plus hot man and some dance break improptu in the middle

TEANUS

Realistically, G.U.Y. would not have been performed, Gaga was over the whole 'release a single, promote it to hell' phase of her career. If she was to perform something from ARTPOP I could've seen it being an ARTPOP medley. Something like this would've been great.

1. Venus - Gaga sings acoustically like the X Factor 2013 performance. Except a harp is playing and her style is more operatic. The album version cuts in and the first verse, Chorus, bridge are performed, a rock guitar is prevalent in the bridge.

2. MANiCURE - The heavy guitar from Venus continues into a solo as Gaga sits in a chair and looks at her nails. She says, "Hold on a minute....I need a manicure". The first verse, Chorus, second verse, and another chorus are performed with the closing breakdown.

3. Gypsy - During the breakdown of MANiCURE she makes her way over to the piano from the artRave. She begins playing the notes to Gypsy and sings the first verse. The album cut builds up and she sings the second verse, chorus, bridge, and another chorus. Confetti erupts for the final moments. The performance ends

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

domixwodix

I always imagined something like that:

there are bit screens with petga saying the intro (greetings ..)

and there‘s a shadow of an angel falling from the ceiling, and then there‘s a big crush and money is flying everywhere

she begins to sing with the arrow in her chest and suddenly comes onto a group (with versace clothes on) 

they build a circle around her and donatella is in front of them (since she helped her a lot during the pre ARTPOP times)

gaga is in the circle and we have a quick costume change

suddenly gaga flies - as a new angel - with white wings into the 'sky' and confetti comes out of her wings and a lot of pyrotechniques

it's sort of like, my past is an unfinished painting..

I just imagine her belting out that fuking bridge and showing all the pop girlies how it's done :giveup: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Sneaky Oliver
9 minutes ago, domixwodix said:

I always imagined something like that:

there are bit screens with petga saying the intro (greetings ..)

and there‘s a shadow of an angel falling from the ceiling, and then there‘s a big crush and money is flying everywhere

she begins to sing with the arrow in her chest and suddenly comes onto a group (with versace clothes on) 

they build a circle around her and donatella is in front of them (since she helped her a lot during the pre ARTPOP times)

gaga is in the circle and we have a quick costume change

suddenly gaga flies - as a new angel - with white wings into the 'sky' and confetti comes out of her wings and a lot of pyrotechniques

This is so cool! :omg: 

I can imagine the looks (from Versace 2014)

54650820c3075bee787f43947e37850c.jpgfc66907e18c3fc82372337b23584dee8.jpg

I’m on my Legacy Act era

MonSwiftAnton

I'd rather have her performing another song. GUY should never have been a single. :lana:

Mirrion Rizzons
1 hour ago, TEANUS said:

'release a single, promote it to hell'

million reasons

Archived