💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Cardi B joins Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Adele and Katy Perry as the only...

Gay

Featured Posts

Mirages
3 hours ago, Gay said:

Lmaoo then how come other rappers and trappers are not getting number 1s? :trollga:

And you could say the same thing about Gaga and Mariah then that they got their number 1s because electrinica and r&b was in during their times WOOP WOOP:trollga: lmao get outta here w ya bumass excuses

ya only bitter and pressed Bardi is gettin #1s left and right n ya faves don’t (unless your fave is queen rihanna of course) :bye:

You sound so childish 😛

Yes other trappers rappers are getting number ones, where the hell have you been when Drake stayed at #1 for the first half of this year? 

I mean they both did get those number ones thanks to their popularity and the popularity of their genres. When Mariah was getting her most number ones, Boys II Men and Whitney where getting their number ones and their definition of r&b. Also BEP spent with their electronica album most of the year with various songs at number one so... You're just proving my point. 

Also hold your horses and stop to think before you spit out something borderline hateful and rude. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Mirages said:

You sound so childish 

Yes other trappers rappers are getting number ones, where the hell have you been when Drake stayed at #1 for the first half of this year? 

I mean they both did get those number ones thanks to their popularity and the popularity of their genres. When Mariah was getting her most number ones, Boys II Men and Whitney where getting their number ones and their definition of r&b. Also BEP spent with their electronica album most of the year with various songs at number one so... You're just proving my point. 

Also hold your horses and stop to think before you spit out something borderline hateful and rude. 

didn't read your essay but i'm sure whatever you said is smart and funny and all you want 

keep it up! 

Bradley
5 hours ago, Andree said:

and? lmao you sound so pressed, Taylor is still talented 

Lmao do you call everyone here who says Gaga is talented pressed?

It seems like you can't handle people's opinions very well if you ask me.

Andrea B
36 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Lmao do you call everyone here who says Gaga is talented pressed?

It seems like you can't handle people's opinions very well if you ask me.

I replied to the person who said that Taylor isn't talented.

you didn't say ''gaga is talented'' you said ''gaga is MORE talented''  so you're bringing down another artist.

I can handle your opinions and I actually agreed with you, I think Gaga is more talented but this isn't a competition.

it seems like you're a very toxic person if you ask me.

both are talented but your comment was so unnecessary 

Mirages
7 hours ago, Gay said:

didn't read your essay but i'm sure whatever you said is smart and funny and all you want 

keep it up! 

:ladyhaha: repeat it maybe it'll come true one day

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived