💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Another true worldwide Gaga tour

Bradley

Featured Posts

Yuuri
4 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I don't think she would want to deliver such a monotone show.

Lady Gaga: the Musical seems like a good idea, limited dancing, while she focuses on singing and acting. The tour tells of everything Gaga did and faced from '06 to 201~. And this'll be her chance to get a real Tony.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djparky

Gaga won't be touring for a while, if ever again. She managed all of 8 or so shows before cancelling the euro tour finally, so doesn't bode well for trying again.  As for stadiums, she might be able to do a handful in the U.S. but no way in Europe. Plus with Vegas she doesn't have to travel anymore.

Phlop
5 hours ago, Raccoon said:

Wow, that makes real sense hahaha

Vegas gonna get all my coins I see :lolly:

Vegas is insanely cheap.

I cheap Expedia bundles all the time, and can normally find a flight+hotel for 3-4 nights for $300-400.

BYE

Pop Music
10 hours ago, Borislshere said:

high school gymnasium

which one :awkney: 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Raccoon
1 hour ago, Phlop said:

Vegas is insanely cheap.

I cheap Expedia bundles all the time, and can normally find a flight+hotel for 3-4 nights for $300-400.

Wow thats very cheap.

But the problem for me is that the dollar is very expensive here now, I can't afford an internatioal trip :giveup:

But I gotta do my research bc I though it was so expensive when it actually is not. Thank you! ;)

"The scars on my mind are on replay"

gagarox

im sure gaga can do it as well... but she should stick to stadiums.. even if it means just 1 stadium date per country. 

Flawless

A stadium tour depends on how she will make her brand big enough again to book big venues all around the world. I don't it will be an easy thing to do tbh. For me, Gaga won't be touring at all for at least 3 years.

the scars on my mind are on replay.

Bradley
8 hours ago, djparky said:

Gaga won't be touring for a while, if ever again. She managed all of 8 or so shows before cancelling the euro tour finally, so doesn't bode well for trying again.  As for stadiums, she might be able to do a handful in the U.S. but no way in Europe. Plus with Vegas she doesn't have to travel anymore.

You don't know that.

She might as well tour again after the Vegas residency she's so young and she's on top of her game. 30s is not a retirement age.

Bradley
4 hours ago, alejandro24 said:

im sure gaga can do it as well... but she should stick to stadiums.. even if it means just 1 stadium date per country. 

Even Justin Timberlake is still playing in arenas I don't think her next tour will be in stadiums.

JT's box office performance is better than Gaga's if you didn't know.

RAMROD

As for now, don't think she will do such massive tours again.

And I am not sure how long she will be in Vegas, but if the first leg is successful, safe to say she can always extend it for 3-4 years to come. Most especially if she feel it is time to start a family and wanna be close to them for awhile. She is Italian, and Italian is one of those people who have very strong relationship between family members.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bradley
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

As for now, don't think she will do such massive tours again.

And I am not sure how long she will be in Vegas, but if the first leg is successful, safe to say she can always extend it for 3-4 years to come. Most especially if she feel it is time to start a family and wanna be close to them for awhile. She is Italian, and Italian is one of those people who have very strong relationship between family members.

Beyonce has three kids and has produced the On the Run Tour, Formation World Tour and On the Run II Tour in recent years.

I'm sure Gaga can do the same.

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Beyonce has three kids and has produced the On the Run Tour, Formation World Tour and On the Run II Tour in recent years.

I'm sure Gaga can do the same.

Gaga is not the same persona as Beyonce. You and I witness it ourselves at how Gaga getting more and more recluse these days. I only think that it will get even quieter for awhile if she get married and have kids.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TEANUS

She would benefit from doing stadiums rather than arenas where she can. In the US she can certainly pull off stadium shows. In Europe, I strongly believe she could pull off like one show at Wembley Stadium and a couple arenas. In Oceania do one stadium in Sydney and one arena show in New Zealand. In Asia she could easily pull off two stadium shows in Japan and in South America one or two stadium shows in Brazil. This would only be like 30 shows but she would meet the demand for shows in these countries and still be able to sell them out with the right technique. 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

On 6/22/2018 at 3:43 AM, Bradley said:

My thoughts after seeing the show? Witness: The Tour is THAT worldwide tour. It spans North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia

You call that worldwide? Pfft. Artists need to stop neglecting Antarctica. #7contintentsorbust

Bradley
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Gaga is not the same persona as Beyonce. You and I witness it ourselves at how Gaga getting more and more recluse these days. I only think that it will get even quieter for awhile if she get married and have kids.

Gaga has said in Five Foot Two that she wants to be an old rock star lady. She also said that she'll perform for us until hopefully she's 90 years old.

I'm sure if her health and body allow it, she'll never stop touring until she can't anymore.

Archived