A Star Is Born
opinion

Without Gaga's break up

Featured Posts

Alexander Blue   Paws Up 1,331
Alexander Blue

I guess Gaga's breaking up with her ex fiancee we got 2 things 

Joanne, 5F2. 

What do you think would happen if Gaga didn't break up? 

Buy All Gaga albums singles the remix album the merch her used empty bottle her spit her **** her vomit and her Starbucks favorite coffee.

Alexander Blue

I think we wouldn't be having LG6 by now maybe 3 years and C3C would be already getting prepared too 

Buy All Gaga albums singles the remix album the merch her used empty bottle her spit her **** her vomit and her Starbucks favorite coffee.

zHonMonster   Paws Up 564
zHonMonster

I think she would have made 5’2 even without a breakup. It was about her life, Joanne, and the super bowl. I don’t think Joanne is about her breakup maybe some parts 

• Like 7

Dunk96   Paws Up 1,954
Dunk96

There's only one song that ties in with her breakup and that's Million Reasons from Joanne. Otherwise none of the other songs correlate with that relationship whatsoever. Joanne would have still happened even if Taylor/Gaga didn't break up but then Million Reasons wouldn't exist.

• Like 4
These are the dreams of an impossible princess.

Alexander Blue
28 minutes ago, Dunk96 said:

There's only one song that ties in with her breakup and that's Million Reasons from Joanne. Otherwise none of the other songs correlate with that relationship whatsoever. Joanne would have still happened even if Taylor/Gaga didn't break up but then Million Reasons wouldn't exist.

What about Perfect Illusion, dancing in circles, diamond heart? Didn't they also talk about him

• Like 5

FameMonster01   Paws Up 120
FameMonster01

I have a feeling she`s been planning on releasing a darker album. AHS inspired, hence the * Frankensteined*, but the break up changed it for her. As you can remember she came on Jimmy Falloon talking about AHS and it would seem perfectly reasonable she were about to release a dark album as well. But then again that`s just what I think

• Like 3

RAMROD   Paws Up 31,422
RAMROD
45 minutes ago, Alexander Blue said:

What do you think would happen if Gaga didn't break up? 

We got her doing mundane stuffs  :giggle:

Pretty sure he actually is the kind of guy who wanted to marry a woman that stays in the kitchen, and we know Gaga is not about that life :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ call me, beep me, if you wanna reach me ♥

Dunk96   Paws Up 1,954
Dunk96
30 minutes ago, Alexander Blue said:

What about Perfect Illusion, dancing in circles, diamond heart? Didn't they also talk about him

Perfect Illusion is also for sure about that relationship. The other two not so much.

• Like 2
These are the dreams of an impossible princess.

Chris Evans   Paws Up 6,246
Chris Evans

PI, MR, and Sinner's Prayer were directly influenced by Taylor I would also argue that John Wayne was too

• Like 6
PI = 3.14159265359

Oriane   Paws Up 3,916
Oriane

She didn't make Joanne in two months.

• Like 2
You popped my heart seems... All my bubble dreams, bubble dreams...

PeachJug   Paws Up 1,305
PeachJug

CHILDREN. true little monsters to stan

Lady-Gaga-AHS-Hotel-triplets1.jpg

im crying can you imagine???

Edited by PeachJug
  • Like 2

Helxig   Paws Up 14,714
Helxig
2 hours ago, Alexander Blue said:

I don't think Diamond Heart references Taylor. It's about her struggle as a 19/20 year old, go-go dancing for a few hundred at a time, and dreaming of being a star. 

Sinner's Prayer however...

• Like 1
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Kimmo   Paws Up 1,045
Kimmo
3 hours ago, Dunk96 said:

John Wayne says hello 👋 

ryanliarripley   Paws Up 73,793
ryanliarripley

lmao what :rip:

the only thing we wouldn't have is MR

we would still have PI since the idea came from kevin parker and her break up songs are very specific whilst PI is so very vague

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

kevinsteve   Paws Up 2,331
kevinsteve

It has nothing to do with Taylor. Gaga and him broke up in July, Perfect Illusion was announced in August... Plus, Joanne was always Joanne. Most of you should deal with it.