other

Nicki Drags A Fan On Twitter

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Pop Music

suddenly 10 copies of the pinkprint appeared in my Amazon cart  :oprah:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

BLACKOUTbritney

Why even bother replying to this mess. Just enjoy your day at #1 on itunes and move on sis :rip:

ItsTommyBitch
5 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

She still a ho tho :oops:

the **** :rip: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Gohan

She's so classy, I love it. A role model :flutter:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Ego Slayer

Did she just steal Shangela’s lyric “who gone check me boo? Not Chu” lmfao :giveup:

LetsGetHigh

She's insufferable. She was trying to shade Cardi with how strippers these days are making music but then releases Rich Sex and Bed back to back within a day. 

I can't stand her. 

Borislshere

He Wants her to stop dictating women and their bodies but proceeds to tell her to have the “cement removed”

River

People like her shouldn't be famous...

What makes me sad is that she mostly get praised for that and this is what is wrong with society..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Quartz

As sexual as she is in MVs, she has always made it a point to separate actual slutiness from her persona. Majority of the sex that she oozes out from her visuals are mostly because of her management anyway.

I remember when she was at an interview wearing this really tight shirt; and, the whole time, you can really see her so worried about the stretched out button giving out. She was so uncomfortable. This wasn't her decision. Management wanted to sell her, and in order to do so, they had to sexualize her. This doesn't mean she's a ***** in real life too. She has always been touchy about this subject and I can't say I could blame her.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Yuuri
13 minutes ago, hellothing said:

As sexual as she is in MVs, she has always made it a point to separate actual slutiness from her persona. Majority of the sex that she oozes out from her visuals are mostly because of her management anyway.

I remember when she was at an interview wearing this really tight shirt; and, the whole time, you can really see her so worried about the stretched out button giving out. She was so uncomfortable. This wasn't her decision. Management wanted to sell her, and in order to do so, they had to sexualize her. This doesn't mean she's a ***** in real life too. She has always been touchy about this subject and I can't say I could blame her.

She's famous, and can fire and hire management whenever she wants. If she truthly didn't want it, they would have been long gone.

Archived