💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Nicki X Future Tour Confirmed

Andreu

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

can you imagind the crowd for this tour? i mean gays follow nicki and i think fuure's target are black straight male

that would be fun to watch :ladyhaha:

That would have been the same as: 

FAME+KILLS!.jpg

skaxboy

Boo. I’m really into Nicki right now and want to see her do a full on show. I’m hoping Future is just an opener but if now, I guess that’ll give me a chance to use the bathroom or get drinks lol. 

15 minutes ago, KING said:

That would have been the same as: 

FAME+KILLS!.jpg

Except for the talent maybe

Still have recurrent dreams about this tour THE WASTED POTENTIAL I-

đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč

Wolf Boy
57 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

so they go on sale tomorrow lmao she's literally giving her fans no time to save/prepare :laughga:

Save? Are her fans unemployed?

MaryJaneHolland
38 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

can you imagind the crowd for this tour? i mean gays follow nicki and i think fuure's target are black straight male

that would be fun to watch :ladyhaha:

Nicki isn't that gay tbh :huntyga:

xokuba

I take it very personal, that she does photoshoots in Prague, Czech rep. and doesn't tour here and comes to Slovakia. 

I would see her in Berlin, but not with Future. Unless she comes to Prague, no Nicki for me...

Andreu
Just now, ARTPOPxBITCH said:

I take it very personal, that she does photoshoots in Prague, Czech rep. and doesn't tour here and comes to Slovakia. 

I would see her in Berlin, but not with Future. Unless she comes to Prague, no Nicki for me...

Same with Spain

nikola

Even if she came here i would not go because of future..... i think its bad move to do joint tour

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Anderson123
22 hours ago, Gonzi said:

so they go on sale tomorrow lmao she's literally giving her fans no time to save/prepare :laughga:

Well she’s been hyping this album since 2016 I think so fans kind of knew it was coming at some point. :trollga:

Archived