teawhore

Featured Posts

rumours
1 minute ago, teawhore said:

#3 - Welcome - 8.77

digital-booklet-back-to-basics-11-638.jp

HIGHS: @Dark Salvation @Sailor - 11
LOWS: @Noah - 6

This is where the next half of the album begins. Theres a classic album within this 2 parter but we got what we got. WELCOME is amazing.  The circus type elements, effects, lyrics.. this is a major highlight! - That J

Woah. Would not have expected this in the Top 3.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teawhore

#2 - Candyman - 9.18

6de70d793575f9bfbbcb2f4bcade4cf8.jpg

HIGHS: @teawhore @EvilRegal @Alan123 @Noah @Dark Salvation - 10
LOWS: @Rumours1977 - 6.5

This is one of those times where a single could and maybe should win this thing. Candyman is a classic and its a crime it didnt chart as well as it should have. This takes it way back to The Andrew Sisters/wartime music and she pulls it off like a pro.  Fun vocals, lyrics and a blast to listen to. It's hard not to make this an 11. - That J

#1 - Hurt - 9.48

christina-aguilera-hurt-57bb820a5f9b58cd

HIGHS: @Lagg - 11
LOWS: @Sailor - 7

One of the absolute best ballads in Christina's career. This song itself hurts but it's such a moving experience just listening to it. Autobiographical, sincere and performed like the boss she is, Christina nails it here. - That J

♡ nyc ♡

That J
2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Woah. Would not have expected this in the Top 3.

Me neither honestly. I would LOVE if she did this at the Liberation Tour. My head may explode. Lol

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

BeIIadonna
1 minute ago, That J said:

And nice taste @Dark Salvation :staymad:

About the first time :poot: The 2nd half was a lot better then the 1st (track 14 - ??) and this track was really great 

That J
Just now, teawhore said:

#2 - Candyman - 9.18

6de70d793575f9bfbbcb2f4bcade4cf8.jpg

HIGHS: @teawhore @EvilRegal @Alan123 @Noah @Dark Salvation - 10
LOWS: @Rumours1977 - 6.5

This is one of those times where a single could and maybe should win this thing. Candyman is a classic and its a crime it didnt chart as well as it should have. This takes it way back to The Andrew Sisters/wartime music and she pulls it off like a pro.  Fun vocals, lyrics and a blast to listen to. It's hard not to make this an 11. - That J

#1 - Hurt - 9.48

christina-aguilera-hurt-57bb820a5f9b58cd

HIGHS: @Lagg - 11
LOWS: @Sailor - 7

One of the absolute best ballads in Christina's career. This song itself hurts but it's such a moving experience just listening to it. Autobiographical, sincere and performed like the boss she is, Christina nails it here. - That J

Oh wow!!!!   Well I figured the singles would be here.  Hurt is a phenomenal song and Candyman is pure fun so this ended up alright after all.  

Thanks so much @teawhore for the amazing job. Cant wait for the next one. Xoxoxoxoxo

That J
1 minute ago, Dark Salvation said:

About the first time :poot: The 2nd half was a lot better then the 1st (track 14 - ??) and this track was really great 

The second half IS better. 

Anderson123
7 hours ago, teawhore said:

Mercy on Me - 8.68

digital-booklet-back-to-basics-14-638.jp

HIGHS: @Bio @EvilRegal @Lagg - 11
LOWS: @Sailor - 6

I dig this song alot. Another one that is pretty underrated.  This carries a strong vocal and some really good lyrics. - That J

I gave this song an 11 and I'm not even tagged. :air:

17 hours ago, teawhore said:

OMG A MESS

and so are my notifications :selena:

while I missed both ceremonies ( :flop: ) , I'm quite happy with the results. Most of my faves got the position they deserved. :vegas: 

Back to Basics is a phenomenal album and I'm really glad you took the effort to start a megarate for this. Thank you :diane:

Archived