💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's bossy caracter is the reason why she can't have a hit again.

Guest Anisko

Featured Posts

Reality

She's just very specific about what she wants/doesn't want; she's not bossy.

Also, though, how do you know what she's like in the studio? You're acting like her "bossy" attitude is the sole reason she "can't have a hit again." I mean, have you seen Five Foot Two? She seems to be working exceptionally well with Ronson, and not for a second did I think she was being "too bossy."

This music is also for her record. I'd understand your viewpoint if she were only providing vocals for a track and she's acting like this insane tyrant around the recording studio, but she's also doing things for her own record. Why can't she be a bit more firm about what she wants? 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
7 minutes ago, mariomania1234 said:

Well, lets not act like Millions Reasons wasn't doing very well in sales before the Super Bowl. The public always reacted strongly to it every time it was promoted. 

Absolutely! Also, my bet is they held the biggest radio push for around the Super Bowl. 

How many artist were able to turn their SB performance into a hit and a Grammy nomination for that song? 

Eggsy
47 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Itunes is kinda irrelevant in stan culture. if its not topping that Billboard hot 100 its not worth mentioning.

Sorry not sorry but Stan culture isnt even in my top 5 cultures. :trollga:

imwoahvicky

maybe no one cares and that's why she doesn't have a hit 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, TheShameMonster said:

she's ambitious, zealous and knows what she wants 

would we be discussing the same topic if she were a man? :sure:

mariah-carey-new-years-eve-hot-tea.jpg?a

andy232000
2 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

Sorry not sorry but Stan culture isnt even in my top 5 cultures. :trollga:

neither is mine but it is to a lot of this cult site members 

Space Cowboy
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

I think its somewhat selfish to shut down everything that you dont seem to like at first without thinking about her fans or team. Bobby needs to lay out an efficient plan out for her and make her stick to it, only not following when it comes to her health.

Your on to something here^

Red Velvet
2 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

"bossy" sounds like a poor word choice imo

i think it just shows she's ambitious, zealous and knows what she wants 

would we be discussing the same topic if she were a man? :sure:

well, she does have a big donkey ****.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Stewful2929

Was Joanne her last album with interscope? Is she still signed to them? I think artists have a certain number of albums they sign to put out then the contract is over? I noticed she’s been recording in her home studio so that’s why I asked

could be why she’s doing Vegas? Sorry don’t know how it works 

andy232000
6 minutes ago, TXcane said:

Was Joanne her last album with interscope? Is she still signed to them? I think artists have a certain number of albums they sign to put out then the contract is over? I noticed she’s been recording in her home studio so that’s why I asked

could be why she’s doing Vegas? Sorry don’t know how it works 

it was her last album with them, but I would not be surprised if she already renewed her contract with them.

RAMROD

Hmm, I disagree with that. I mean, people can be bossy but still friendly. Which in many of the case the favored way for some of the most successful artists to do it, by that I mean artists that have control over their artistry. Afterall the album is the artist's own, they need to make sure their visions are reproduced well into the sounds they want.

Maybe Gaga don't care about making hit anymore? I mean, if the next album are not blatant pop album again, I believe we can say for sure, that kind of glitzy thing is not what Gaga's after anymore. Maybe the fanbase is the one who need to change cos the train definitely will not wait nor change the route for them.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

AshIey

Sorry but I don’t really understand this thread. Gaga does welcome input from producers and others that she works with, but you seem to believe otherwise? :huh:

She even worked with Hillary Lindsey on the suggestion of her label. :shrug:

2 hours ago, andy232000 said:

This x 10000

She was so screwed over during the ARTPOP era that now she is traumatized and wont let go of control, and to top it off, Bobby and everyone around seems to do whatever she wants.

Im all for the artist being in control of what they put out and create, but an artist has to understand that its not just them. They have a team of people that make a living by scheduling appearances, promoting songs, going to meetings, performing at shows. Its just not gaga, its her dancers, her band, her team, interscope...and the problem is that Gaga looks like the kind of girl (and has already said it at some point) that when she doesnt like something she doesnt do it, ignoring the fact that people work to make promotion and all of the above. Im sure that she doesnt enjoy doing promo a whole lot, and part of the reason she doesnt do much is because Bobby wont obligate her to do it to keep her "artistic integrity".

Like I said, its cool she gets to be in charge, but 1. her teams needs to start giving constructive criticism. No more YASSING at everying she does ("I know what my fans want" "I think a simple crops and T-Shirt is gold", I mean we saw a bit of that in FF2. Like a user said, sheŽs grown too accustomed to her team. working for over 10 years with the first people will eventually hit a dead end on the creative and strategic juices. She needs fresh people that challenge her again) and 2. She needs to realize that, hits and money aside, people make a living off of her, and fans want promo. I think its somewhat selfish to shut down everything that you dont seem to like at first without thinking about her fans or team. Bobby needs to lay out an efficient plan out for her and make her stick to it, only not following when it comes to her health. Like someone else said, sometimes its helpful when someone comes and says NO. and at this point Gaga need someone to tell her NO when she shuts an opportunity down or comes up with a bad idea.

Thankbi for spelling the tea 

Archived