💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's film career

LeJudas

Featured Posts

Twitter

Definitely horror and action films based off her music career. 

I would love to see her in a serious drama film though like how Beyoncé did Obsessed. 

1987_1694.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LUO YI
4 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

gaga being gaga :vegas:

Exactly :huntyga:

The night sky tells all

freebit

Well, she does have a movie coming out in October called A Star is Born..

I do think she should focus on artsier films. I also see her doing well with bold characters in big movies. I'd love to see her choose the types of roles Debbie Harry did in the 80s - dark, weird, interesting films like Cronenberg's Videodrome, along with fun stuff like the original Hairspray (however, she can skip crap like Tales from the Darkside: The Movie).

LeJudas
18 minutes ago, KING said:

Definitely horror and action films based off her music career. 

I would love to see her in a serious drama film though like how Beyoncé did Obsessed. 

1987_1694.jpg

Oh my Lord! Yesssss! 

Do you think she should be the good girl Gaga or the very bad bad girl, Gaga?

LeJudas
15 minutes ago, freebit said:

Well, she does have a movie coming out in October called A Star is Born..

I do think she should focus on artsier films. I also see her doing well with bold characters in big movies. I'd love to see her choose the types of roles Debbie Harry did in the 80s - dark, weird, interesting films like Cronenberg's Videodrome, along with fun stuff like the original Hairspray (however, she can skip crap like Tales from the Darkside: The Movie).

Gaga doing a musical like Hairspray sounds like a good time!

Twitter
3 minutes ago, LeJudas said:

Oh my Lord! Yesssss! 

Do you think she should be the good girl Gaga or the very bad bad girl, Gaga?

Honestly both but I’ll choose GoodGa cause the devious b*tch never wins in films. 

ordinarynam1310
2 hours ago, androiduser said:

why would a cartoon make her an instant star? most people don't even know who does voices in the movies

They will still have to do some promo and maybe there's a musical movie and she can have her Let It Go

Eggsy
2 hours ago, Sepsami said:

She would be defeated by the Jedi because her hip couldn't take all that fighting :derpga: 

Until she pulls a this is not the hip you are looking for.. Then they will be canceled. 

Bradley

I think she suits drama the best tbh, I mean she could star in action or superhero films as well (preferably DC instead of Marvel), but she wouldn't get that much attention on her acting if she does.

RAMROD

I wish for her to be multi genres kind of actress. From deep acting to popcorn movies. From drama to period film to thriller to rom com to actions to sci fi to animation voice over to avant garde

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Pianosavant
3 hours ago, Retron said:

el10jqb.png

I’ve always said if they ever brought Dazzler into the X-Men movies Gaga should play her hands down. 

DiscoStyx

a superhero movie? even if I'm not a big fan...

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

freebit
13 hours ago, LeJudas said:

Gaga doing a musical like Hairspray sounds like a good time!

I want Gaga to star in a John Waters vehicle before he truly retires/dies. His movies are always fun. Though, I think I’d also love to see her do a thriller/dark comedy in the vein of Serial Mom.

giskardsb

Gaga can be choosy because she has her music career also.  Superhero movies and animated films would mostly be a waste of her time, I prefer her to do quirky offbeat stuff, Coen Brothers, Tarrantino, Indy films, etc.  She should stay away from the big box office fodder, most of those films these days are pretty bad excuses for special effects and don't let actors shine.   The only actually excellent superhero movie was Logan, and maybe the  Batman with Michael Keaton and Nicholson.

Archived