💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Americano" was totally based on this spanish song

Omar Vela

Featured Posts

Omar Vela

Well I was listening to some old classic gay songs, this came out and I was like "This is the original Americano"
Since Fernando Garibay was the main producer on BTW album, and Monica is pretty huge in the mexican gay community (or at least she was), he probably shown Gaga this one and they made Americano using the same basis. (Sorry for the broken english) Give it a listen :staymad:

Ikvs

It actually sounds very similar. I know Monica Naranjo but I never listened to this song before.

Omar Vela
9 minutes ago, Ikvs said:

It actually sounds very similar. I know Monica Naranjo but I never listened to this song before.

the structure is the same doesn't it? 

Space Cowboy

In 2011, Lady Gaga sampled the opening melody of "Mambo Italiano" on her song "Americano"

nativenewyorker
Just now, 01Jaime said:

340?cb=20141021231705

In 2011, Lady Gaga sampled the opening melody of 'Mambo Italiano' on her song "Americano".

Yes but we’re not talking about that, we’re talking about the bass here. Did you listen to the song OP linked? It has a very similar synth bass. Both the melody and timbre. 

Space Cowboy
Just now, nativenewyorker said:

Yes but we’re not talking about that, we’re talking about the bass here. Did you listen to the song OP linked? It has a very similar synth bass. Both the melody and timbre. 

Let's not. I'm actually messaging with the OP about the song move along

bgMyK.gif

Omar Vela
6 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

Let's not. I'm actually messaging with the OP about the song move along

bgMyK.gif

don't fight :P

Archived