Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga recording in her Frank Zappa's house studio

Rifek

Featured Posts

Just now, Pawprint said:

Holy cow.. I thought she been living there! Where did she live b4?

In Malibu(.mp3) She’s in this house mostly for recording I think

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

That is the ugliest, but most fantastic house ever. Like the decor and architectural aesthetic is borderline offensive and clashes...yet I wan't to own it and run around in there. 

I hope it's a good creative space for her. :tony:

⚯͛

Maria Brink

throwback to when she said she needed nothing but her apartment in new york city with only four walls to be creative

Retron
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

I hope it's a good creative space for her. :tony:

Zappa was one of the greatest creative minds of the last century. The amount of music he produced is just staggering. I don't think Gaga buying his house was a coincidence.

He could also lay down a filthy, nasty, amazing guitar solo.

Cavadour
3 hours ago, Retron said:

Zappa was one of the greatest creative minds of the last century. The amount of music he produced is just staggering. I don't think Gaga buying his house was a coincidence.

He could also lay down a filthy, nasty, amazing guitar solo.

This !! Big old fan of FZ here... Two days ago I saw a picture of Gaga sitting on a toilet. And now this. Kindred spirits. Great news !

Late to the party but I got a diamond heart

Supersonic
8 hours ago, gagasrat said:

throwback to when she said she needed nothing but her apartment in new york city with only four walls to be creative

Throwback when we didn‘t make passive aggressive „i want the old gaga back“ comments and didn’t shame people for living in houses

Ziggy
19 hours ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Nnn I have 7 siblings and we had to share a bathroom when we were younger. Gaga has only Christian and her dogs and they have six bathrooms. :emma:

What does one even do with so much space? :selena:

LOL Well, she said she wanted to host friends and family here when Howard Stern asked so I imagine that lol

Maria Brink
13 hours ago, Supersonic said:

Throwback when we didn‘t make passive aggressive „i want the old gaga back“ comments and didn’t shame people for living in houses

Sis... chill, wasn't making an "I want the old gaga back" statement, more like "look how far she has come"... You are the one who took it that way? Im shook and never been prouder of who Gaga has become. Joanne is one of my favourite albums, with the Fame being dead at the bottom. I ain't shaming nobody. Good for her and I hope she keeps going the way she is going.

SevenWonder

I told you this a year ago, bitches!! My partner lives across the street. She took a good a year-ish to remodel. But we see her  now pretty frequently. 

Rifek

I wonder if they all are living there for the recording time since it's her house and they post like everyday from that studio

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Archived