Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone more excited about ASIB than about LG6?

Miracle

Featured Posts

Miracle

ASIB is, for sure, coming in October. It's a full movie. We've never seen Gaga in a movie as an leading actress, much less a big one. Plus we also get a full soundtrack which it's, according to sources who've gone to screenings and shootings, for everyone, as it includes tracks. ranging from rock-folk, to emotional ballads to minimalistic bubblegum pop. The soundtrack has been praised to the heavens by the lucky ones who've listened to it. It might be Joanne 2.0, but how is that bad? We get a full album, accompanied by the context of a story and professionally shot performances people will be watching on the silver screen. And last but not least, ASIB includes interaction between Gaga, Shangela and Willam. Come on, whether ASIB is panned or gets rave reviews (by the way things are looking, things are promising, but no one knows, pacing and a couple scenes can destroy a whole movie) is going to get us an interesting side-era full of entertainment and sure-to-be iconic moments.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yemeni Feed

Hoping she snatches the oscars as a strong female lead or sth. Or for her new soundtracks? Lala Land 2.0?

Instagram.com/1.mxe

Weasel

Not really. The movie will be fun to watch once but after that it's done for me. Meanwhile, an album you can enjoy for ages. Also, I think the music accompanying the movie will be minimal. We might get 3/4 songs top, it's a movie, not a musical. 

So no, LG6 all the way for me personally. Plus new music videos and new performances, much more exciting to me! 

Miracle
Just now, Weasel said:

Not really. The movie will be fun to watch once but after that it's done for me. Meanwhile, an album you can enjoy for ages. Also, I think the music accompanying the movie will be minimal. We might get 3/4 songs top, it's a movie, not a musical. 

So no, LG6 all the way for me personally. Plus new music videos and new performances, much more exciting to me! 

Girl, more than eight songs have already been confirmed.

Weasel
Just now, Miracle said:

By whom? I watched ASIB with Barbra Streisand and the music in there was minimal. 

Abramovic
4 minutes ago, Miracle said:

But I read that at the test screening they had just 4 songs :triggered:

to the question:

I really just need the album. I am here for music and that’s it. If the movie is okay I am happy for her but that’s it for me :hug:

Miracle
3 minutes ago, Weasel said:

By whom? I watched ASIB with Barbra Streisand and the music in there was minimal. 

People who've gone to recordings have mentioned Heal Me, California Gold, Digging My Own Grave, La Vie En Rose (cover), What You Do, I Will Never Love Again, The Shallow. Plus, even if some songs don't make it into the screen, I'm sure some will be featured in the soundtrack album

Miracle
1 minute ago, Abramovic said:

But I read that at the test screening they had just 4 songs :triggered:

I guess some songs didn't make it into the movie due to editing reasons, or only little snippets did, but anyway, a soundtrack album has been confirmed, and that'll surely include more than four songs

Mr Mirko
5 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Yaaas we want an album ! Looking forward to Las Vegas shows. 2019 here I come ! Well movie will pin her as a movie icon. I do not doubt good production. She will be flawless.

DaftFameMonster

I'm only more excited because we have some concrete info about the movie to be honest. Regardless it should be fun in the sense it's not our usual era! A movie + soundtrack instead of a pop album. :)))))

FATCAT

Yes, but mostly because I absolutely loved the movie Hairspray (2006), so I'm expecting this to blow my mind.

Purr more, hiss less.

Archived