đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This should have covered by Gaga

Urine Blonde

Featured Posts

Urine Blonde

I mean Fergie do have a good voice, But I think Gaga would do an AMAZING job. :tony:

What do y'all think?

SEXODUS

Fergie does have that high pitched voice that blends very well with MJ’s but I’m not sure about Gaga’s. I should just probably hear it to love it, but it’s hard to imagine tbh.

Smother Em Eh

Fergie? A good voice? Uhhh have you heard her National Anthem at the NBA Game a little while ago? 

And Gaga would slay it:cool:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Mirrion Rizzons
20 minutes ago, SEXODUS said:

Fergie does have that high pitched voice that blends very well with MJ’s but I’m not sure about Gaga’s. I should just probably just hear it to love it, but it’s hard to imagine tbh.

gaga sounded like Michael in the Stevie wonder I wish tribute and also in the "meet me"'s in electric chapel

geusst1235
4 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

gaga sounded like Michael in the Stevie wonder I wish tribute and also in the "meet me"'s in electric chapel

Personally I don't hear it,but I do think that Gaga would be a good choice for it.

SEXODUS
31 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

No doubt she’s know how to pull that off and do it good, even though I don’t actually hear it.

Chromatislaps

this remix shouldn't exist in the first place... I've always loathed the "trendy" remixes on that anniversary edition album

P6aYV5s.gif

Archived