💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Make Me is certified Platinum

brit4ever

Featured Posts

DrKindnessKunt1999

Here’s the leaked verison of the “Make Me” video for the people who are confused:

Here’s a more HQ version of some of the scenes:

And here’s the Make Me solo version: 

Funny enough I heard it on the radio so much the first two weeks it got released. 

ThisGuyTony

They should've kept the original video tbh.

She can afford to take these "risks" decades into her career tbh.

Haroon

Congratulations :woohoo: I don't really think it was first single material to be honest, like there are so many great songs on Glory and for me this song is just okay :sweat:

9 hours ago, brit4ever said:

So sad it never had a MV, it could've been pretty big hit. :lolly: 

9 hours ago, Werk said:

It doesn't officially exist and that's just the fanmade version :poot: :poot: The one that exists never got released.

YOU GUYS :air::air::air: Although I agree that it was an underwhelming music video :noparty:

brit4ever
38 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Congratulations :woohoo: I don't really think it was first single material to be honest, like there are so many great songs on Glory and for me this song is just okay :sweat:

YOU GUYS :air::air::air: Although I agree that it was an underwhelming music video :noparty:

I agree that Do You Wanna Come Over or Cnage Your Mind would've done better. Britney is known for her club bangerz and uptempo songs with fun and cool MVs. Make Me was a midtempo song with horrendous MV, it was already doomed not to the good. Make Me should've been the second single, the third should've been Slumber Paerty and the fourth Better/Liar. 

The Glory era was a big missed opportunity for Britney, Make Me and probably other singles off the album could've reached the Top 10, but saddly it all went down the sink. :toofunny: 

Archived