Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga will not be attending the VMA's

Jjang

Featured Posts

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah she left cause of all the spam... she said that we talked too fast and then left after then saying she is gonna limit even more people on chat... to like 20

Do you have a screencap of that?

And wow, if she had to leave because of all the effing spam then I feel like snapping necks here. :****this:

Phlop

If she attends every single VMA, she'll lose her mystique. I think it's smart that she doesn't attend.

BYE

Free Monster

I wish she would go just for the sake of little monsters being able to watch her on TV/in the public with some sort of new fashion or SOMETHING...

EDIT: Fame bottle outfit tbh :troll:

gagabro

She said she's not attending, that doesn't mean she couldn't announce the title via video from Europe. Or premiere a new video!

MelbHawker

Wait.... so did she say she isn't attending or? Surely someone got a screencap of it.

I didn't think she would attend tbh.. but that doesn't mean there will be no single. Its not like for a 'comeback' single she needs the VMA's for promo and for it to be successful.

Gagaloth

If she attends every single VMA, she'll lose her mystique. I think it's smart that she doesn't attend.

This.

Zilla

See people are saying it but nobody has screencaps because the chat was apparently moving so fast.

Plus there's a lot of fakes that Backplane still hasn't deleted. Eh.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Archived