💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

20th April 2018 on Google !!

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

QueenGermanotta

omg guys I just farted today at 4:20 pm! (20th April)  Lady gaga Lg6 new lead single confirmed. but for real. my farts can tell the future

if you dont belive me you are not a real monster . we belive in those things. and i think my butt is a reliable insider. 

Spoiler

FARTPOP you make my brain stop

The Bling
1 minute ago, QueenGermanotta said:

omg guys I just farted today at 4:20 pm! Lady gaga Lg6 new lead single confirmed. but for real. my farts can tell the future

if you dont belive me you are not a real monster . we belive in those things. and i think my butt is a reliable insider. 

Reveal hidden contents

FARTPOP you make my brain stop

200.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

JohnnyVersace

idk why everyone is expecting a new album when she just CANCELLED her world tour due to injury, hasn't posted hardly ANYTHING since, and has a movie coming out this year. 

And also, once she does release, don't you want it to be something that's well thought out and developed, and that she really put herself into?

Zmqor.gif

SwissMonster
2 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

idk why everyone is expecting a new album when she just CANCELLED her world tour due to injury, hasn't posted hardly ANYTHING since, and has a movie coming out this year. 

And also, once she does release, don't you want it to be something that's well thought out and developed, and that she really put herself into?

Zmqor.gif

I don’t expect it really. But I mean, it’s a rumor thread ... that’s like the goal of this website/this section...to discuss rumors :awkney:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Skabi
5 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

When you type in "gaga farmer" this comes up

_500_600_80_GXJCre.jpg

didnt she wear something similar during the fame monster era?? omg darkga confirmed??? lina morgana is returning for her revenge??? bad romance 2.0 ????

tenor.gif?itemid=7701900

JohnnyVersace
8 minutes ago, NicoK said:

I don’t expect it really. But I mean, it’s a rumor thread ... that’s like the goal of this website/this section...to discuss rumors :awkney:

I'm just saying that these "rumors" usually exist because some pressed gay wants Gaga to release a "dark" album produced by R1 with a Beyonce feature and a music video for each song. They're not based on anything other than thirst. 

And usually these people don't give two ****s about her health, well-being, longevity and career choices. 

LadyLuca
Just now, JohnnyVersace said:

I'm just saying that these "rumors" usually exist because some pressed gay wants Gaga to release a "dark" album produced by R1 with a Beyonce feature and a music video for each song. They're not based on anything other than thirst. 

And usually these people don't give two ****s about her health, well-being, longevity and career choices. 

true

DutchHooker

Hounds feat bloodpop 20/4 :firega:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived