Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates & Evan Peters are lead actors of AHS8

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Quartz

These people always complaining about the 'golden days' :triggered:

The last two seasons were unique and phenomenal. Horror is not enclosed in a box and they explored that with the most recent seasons. I am excited as always to watch the next season. 

Hypetrain woo woo mother****er :cryga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Ready for the apocalyptic AHS: Radioactive!

:giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

mpthecat

I'm not very excited honestly. Radioactive as a title and the setting in the future seems promising but to be perfectly honest, I'm a bit tired of SP and EP as leads, they should change it up a bit. I thought with SP having so many projects lined up, she wouldn't be a lead, oh well.

Hopefully it will be good.

And it has been confirmed since then by various other sites:

http://deadline.com/2018/03/american-horror-story-season-8-sarah-paulson-evan-peters-kathy-bates-1202349717/

Oriane
9 hours ago, Haiii said:

You're doing a huge disservice to her if you think she was just 'playing the same old hag in every season', she was the lead of the show and a damn strong one at that, no matter what role she was playing she gave every performance a solid 11/10. She pretty much carried the show for the first couple of seasons until her departure.

I think it's partly true unfortunately. Her roles in the four seasons were all amazing but yes, she pretty much always had the same role : strong, fierce and cruel woman who hides a weakness inside of her and eventually shows that she cares about some people. It's probably the reason why she left, she could have had a lot of different roles but she kept doing this. Look at the diversity of the roles given to the other actors on the show. I can understand her frustration.

9 hours ago, Haiii said:

I think its both tbh, refer to the above but my main point is that the show has been lacking two things lately which it desperately needs, a strong lead actor/actress that can carry the show + a cohesive script.

I don't think it needs a strong lead to be good, or that Jessica was the strong lead. She was a secondary character in season 1 and it worked very well. In the other seasons, she was more of an antagonist, not necessarily the lead, there were other important characters and the story wouldn't have worked without them. The secondary characters have always been very important in this show too, Asylum without Lily Rabe and James Cromwell, or Coven without Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett would have been very bland. Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters could easily carry the show if they were given a proper scenario. They shone in the roles of Tate Langdon et Lana Winters but haven been given a true opportunity since then, even Cult was not as good.

9 hours ago, Haiii said:

I'd like to add one more thing in general: how the show handles time dilation. I don't know whether its deliberate or not but does anyone else feel like the show jumps sporadically when it comes to time? Like between two scenes they might go through a whole month and then for the entirety of the next episode its just a week, and it feels so weird because I (or the viewer) might not even realise they've skipped forward 6 months until 3 episodes later. 

It's not something that has particularly bothered me. My main issue is how it starts with a good or at least correct scenario and it becomes incohesive little by little, and Ryan Murphy's only solution to make the plot move forward is murdering characters.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

YeehawKylie

I want Evan Peters to move onto better things. After Hotel he should've left and challenged himself elsewhere. 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I want Evan Peters to move onto better things. After Hotel he should've left and challenged himself elsewhere. 

I think he feel indebted or he is just Ryan’s muse. His next project, Pose. Is also by Ryan Murphy.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MeloArtDramaPop

Wait for ryan murphy to bring up the 'this season will connect all other seasons' card once again

Dominic

It needs to end now really. It's been declining in quality for years starting with Freakshow. The show just doesn't survive well without Jessica Lang either. 

Cult was a bit of a step up but yeah it's pretty poor TV now. Hopefully it can get back to its earlier days where plot was central and the horror was actually evident. I want horror and not gore. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Vergil

I’d love to see Gaga in it again. Less ASIB and more AHS.:giveup:

dlioncourt91

As much as I like Evan and Sarah, they really need to take a back seat especially after the last few seasons.

I would like to see Jessica back but as a cameo/small role. She's done her part in carrying AHS to success so a full time role wouldn't be something she'd probably do but maybe the way Frances Conroy has been used all these seasons.

I would love to see Anjelica Huston be a part of AHS in some regard.

• 2 weeks later...
Eggsy
On 3/20/2018 at 4:51 PM, Mister Gaga said:

AHS needs to bring back the magic that once made the series to popular. Asylum, Freak Show & Hotel are the perfect trilogy imo. I couldn't even finish Cult given the colosal mess it was. Roanoke had it's ups and downs. I hope the show bounces back :pray:

Coven was the best of all the seasons.. 

Archived