๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Blue Ivy bids / buys a $19K painting

bayonse

Featured Posts

Harry
11 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

They don't want to talk by PM, that's part of the problem. Made up their mind about me and don't want to change it by actually conversing with me and working it out. It would be great if you said this to the people who actively make posts basically silencing me before I've even entered the thread because believe me, I want it stopped as much as you.

I flat out asked you to talk in PMs the other week and you simply refused...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond
10 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

By howย they responding, or not responding for that matter, then itย is best to ignore them as much as it angers you.ย ย I usually retire from a discussion when it gets nowhere theseย day sksksk

"Ignore them and they'll stop" is a tried and tested anti-bullying technique that has been proven to be useless. They know it's killing you deep down and you're on the brink of bursting, so it's still giving them a reaction, even in silence. If I keep right out the thread or respond without quoting them, they'll think I haven't seen what they said and am blissfully unaware. Therefore, they'll carry on even worse because they'll think I'm too stupid to notice. I suffered way too many years of being bullied in silence in reality because I didn't have the guts to respond. Everyone has a tipping point and when I became an adult, I just stopped caring, especially online. I call out everyone on their BS now in the hope that if they get the message from the beginning that their behaviour is unacceptable and that I'm not to be messed with, in the hopes that they'll never do it again. Alas, some people are just too brazen and arrogant to take heed.

9 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Maybe, you could try having a mod (who is willing) join in a group PM chat with you and the other members to mediate the conversation? That might lead to some sort of agreement/reconciliation.

I doubt it. There's no way some of them would be prepared to do that. Bear in mind that some of these people started picking on me completely out of the blue. We'd never spoken before. So what did they have against me? That's a special kind of arrogance that doesn't want to deal with anyone who doesn't think like them.

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

I flat out asked you to talk in PMs the other week and you simply refused...

It's hilarious how you always think you've got me with these responses. The one and only time we ever PM'd ended in disaster. I actually approached you one day and said that I was thinking of PMing you to see about trying another reconciliation because we hadn't spoken in so long and you were all "Yeah, right." So don't try to play innocent with me to make yourself look good because I know what your game really is.

Harry
10 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

"Ignore them and they'll stop" is a tried and tested anti-bullying technique that has been proven to be useless. They know it's killing you deep down and you're on the brink of bursting, so it's still giving them a reaction, even in silence. If I keep right out the thread or respond without quoting them, they'll think I haven't seen what they said and am blissfully unaware. Therefore, they'll carry on even worse because they'll think I'm too stupid to notice. I suffered way too many years of being bullied in silence in reality because I didn't have the guts to respond. Everyone has a tipping point and when I became an adult, I just stopped caring, especially online. I call out everyone on their BS now in the hope that if they get the message from the beginning that their behaviour is unacceptable and that I'm not to be messed with, in the hopes that they'll never do it again. Alas, some people are just too brazen and arrogant to take heed.

I doubt it. There's no way some of them would be prepared to do that. Bear in mind that some of these people started picking on me completely out of the blue. We'd never spoken before. So what did they have against me? That's a special kind of arrogance that doesn't want to deal with anyone who doesn't think like them.

It's hilarious how you always think you've got me with these responses. The one and only time we ever PM'd ended in disaster. I actually approached you one day and said that I was thinking of PMing you to see about trying another reconciliation because we hadn't spoken in so long and you were all "Yeah, right." So don't try to play innocent with me to make yourself look good because I know what your game really is.

Youโ€™re ignoring the fact that I offered to speak in PMs with you recently. Yet here you are, denyingย me that chance. Whilst at the same time telling others that everyone has made up their mind and โ€œdonโ€™t want toโ€ talk in PM. What is the truth, StrawberryBlond?! Iโ€™m trying my best!

StrawberryBlond
4 minutes ago, Harry said:

Youโ€™re ignoring the fact that I offered to speak in PMs with you recently. Yet here you are, denyingย me that chance. Whilst at the same time telling others that everyone has made up their mind and โ€œdonโ€™t want toโ€ talk in PM. What is the truth, StrawberryBlond?! Iโ€™m trying my best!

You offered but it was probably just so you could assert yet more of your "authority" over me and find ways to point out why it's really me with the problem. Not so much a heart-to-heart as a one-sided critical psychological evaluation. I just want to talk you like a real person with mutual respect but you don't talk to me with any ounce of warmth or humanity, just coldness and spite. But if you really want to try, PM me. Why do I have to initiate it? If you must know, I already have ongoing chat with several people, so it's hard to fit in, so adding someone else in is going to make it difficult to juggle, but feel free to try. Nothing's stopping you. The fact that you want me to initiate it suggests you like the idea of me coming grovelling to you and you don't want to put in the effort because in your eyes, I'm the one that should be appealing to you. May I remind you that you started this whole dislike for me nearly 3 years ago because you didn't like an opinion I posted about Justin Beiber. And after that, you used any excuse to pick on me and now, here we are, still going at it, all traced back to that time. Just let that sink in for a moment. Who really is the one causing this friction? I don't think you genuinely want to work things out with me or change your mind about me, you'll just use the idea of chatting via PM as a way to get at me in private. But by all means, I'm up for it, I just want to ensure that you'd reply to anything I said. If there's one thing that annoys me, it's when I've tried really hard to make a great, lengthy reply and that's when the other side bails because they realise they've got me all wrong and they feel embarrassed to admit that I got them. So, if you're prepared to be realer than real, go ahead and PM me.

Zilla

CLEARLY this thread went off topic. If I have to host a huge PM session with everyone involved, I will. Either that or heftier warnings (3-4-5 points) will be given out, this petty BS needs to stop.

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived