💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Era had the best live performances?

flynn99

Which era had the best performances   

58 members have voted

1. 1. Which Album Era Had The Best Live Televised Performances?

• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Cheek To Cheek
    • Joanne

Featured Posts

flynn99

Factoring in vocals, how much choreo she does, how she makes the audience excited and how energetic she seems which era do you think Gaga produced the best live performances (televised not tours)

Black Jesus †

TEANUS

Joanne almost wins just because of the Super Bowl and 2017 AMAs, but I gotta go with Born This Way. Her level of choreo was INSANE 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

flynn99
4 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Joanne almost wins just because of the Super Bowl and 2017 AMAs, but I gotta go with Born This Way. Her level of choreo was INSANE 

Exactly my thinking :D;) 

Black Jesus †

HairBow

I'm torn.  I can't choose. 

If I had to pick a tour to go to, I'd definitely choose The Monster Ball.

If I had to pick best TV/award/radio performances, I'd choose Born This Way.

And the vocals she served during the Cheek to Cheek era ... Pretty much flawless! In the PBS special, her performances of Lush Life and Bang Bang are perfection.

TimisaMonster

Born This Way for sure...every single had an even amount of promo 

When will Gaga ever again?

:cryga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Haroon

Born This Way for the sheer number of them and how diverse they were :giveup: I remember coming onto GGD regularly to check the 'News' tab and there would almost always be some new interview or promo with Gaga with some new performance, she just kept hitting them out of the park :flutter: 

Biggest Bitch

1. Joanne

2. Born This Way

3. ARTPOP

4. The Fame Monster

5. The Fame

6. Cheek To Cheek

Esteban

My favorite era is BTW and I love the performances related to this era but imo this is during TFM that we have had the best performances:

I cant find a better or HD video oO

So

1) TFM

2) BTW 

3) ARTPOP: The live of ARTPOP at the Tonight Show :O The live of dwyw at "Chatty something" , Applause at Sukkiri and the live of venus/Dwyw were perfect! The other good performances during this era were during festival and not televised

3)(Equally placed) The Fame: acoustic versions were very cool: Poker Face, Eh eh, fooled me again, let love down.. and the fantastic performance of Paparrazzi at the vmas! <3

4) Joanne: superbowl.. the rest is ... blank.

5) Cheek to Cheek: thats not performances but covers :selena:

Taide

ARTPOP, ’cause Applause at VMA’s and DWUW at AMA’s are the only live performances I enjoy actually watching.

Her TF + TFM performances were steller. Like even just her body language. She was on point. TF even had no budget and yet she made her performances look so amazing and I have no idea how she did that but she did that. Joanne era comes 2nd for me after TF+TFM.

Laceface

TF/TFM because there was so much mystery, so many questions and such a pop music revolution. BTW follows closely, Joanne can't even compare apart from the Super Bowl..

Archived