💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Problems with Million Reasons and Perfect Illusion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

LMSince2008
On 3/16/2018 at 6:48 AM, corvus albus said:

So you are basicly saying that my criticisms are valid as long as i don't speak them out?

Oh thanks for the (probably unintentional) compliment. And for the sentence before: If i would manage gagas career i would not start with joanne because this era was (mostly) competently managed. I think everybody (me included) would start with ARTPOP. But this is not important for the current discussion.

Did you only read the first sentence of the post? In my second sentence i told you that i also like songs many people are not very fond of. I even defended these songs even in an earlier post just search for it (it's on page 4 if your too lazy to search).

If you would've read the title of this thread you would know that these are MY SPECIFIC PROBLEMS with these songs. This doesn't have to affect you and if you would know how a discussion works you would've stated your problems with my arguments and not just said that i'm wrong because you think so. This is called cynicism and it's not very constructive in a discussion. Maybe one day we can have a honest exchange of arguments. I can appreciate a lot of songs you probably hate. So what? This doesn't make me special in any way.

Bottom line here is that you just another little manager who whines on everything that Gaga does and you want her to do what YOU THINK is good. And I KNOW THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT YOU. It just really annoying to read. I go to GGD to read news about Gaga not to get some another baby cries from little managers.

You're kinda "yeah yeah i like it. I like that song" people. Then after a moment, you'll post like this. Like for what? For us to agree with your own opinion that the songs are really bad but we enjoyed still it tho. "Let's throw some sh**s over this songs but make sure we compliment it too". Is that you want us to do? Double standard at its finest.

And hey, my advice is instead doing criticisms, do a critique. I googled it for you. Click the link--> (http://abacus.bates.edu/~rrichar2/learn/ui/critique.html) IF YOU ARE TOO LAZY TO SEARCH IT. :laughga: if you know how to do critique, maybe then I should give constructive and better arguments in a form of musical, poetry and educational context. 

Btw, 

cyn·i·cism

ˈsinəˌsizəm/

noun

an inclination to believe that people are motivated purely by self-interest; skepticism.

And this whole thread is a big example of cynisms just so you know. :trollga:

Outta here. :bye:

#2018radioisours

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I dont like MR cuz it is a ballad, sounds really country, and Gaga overpromoted that one song 318 times...

Perfect Illusion was a lackluster LEAD single and probably her worst one...plus it didn't even seem that she cared about the song giving it VERY little promo and not even performing the full song on tour...

The entire album was just....a no for me 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Inferno

The album version of Million Reasons is lacking the spark that it has in her live performances for sure. I agree. Idk why she didn't throw in some of the stank she does on stage on the album itself. It would've taken it from neutral to raging.

Perfect Illusion is kind of a secret rager. I don't think it should have been a single. I think its kind of a mess. But it grew on me most likely because im so into her. I however don't understand how anyone or she thought it would be lead single worthy when John Wayne is kind of the most quintessential Gaga track on the album. Of course ever since Born This Way she tends to ignore those kinds of tracks and I feel like she does it on purpose to be contrary.

corvus albus
25 minutes ago, LMSince2008 said:

Bottom line here is that you just another little manager who whines on everything that Gaga does and you want her to do what YOU THINK is good. And I KNOW THIS THREAD IS ALL ABOUT YOU. It just really annoying to read. I go to GGD to read news about Gaga not to get some another baby cries from little managers.

You're kinda "yeah yeah i like it. I like that song" people. Then after a moment, you'll post like this. Like for what? For us to agree with your own opinion that the songs are really bad but we enjoyed still it tho. "Let's try some sh**s over this songs but make sure we compliment it too". Is that you want us to do? Double standard at its finest.

And hey, my advice is instead doing criticisms, do a critique. I googled it for you. Click the link--> (http://abacus.bates.edu/~rrichar2/learn/ui/critique.html) IF YOU ATE TOO LAZY TO SEARCH IT. :laughga: if you know how to do critique, maybe then I should give constructive and better arguments in a form of musical, poetry and educational context. 

Btw, 

cyn·i·cism

ˈsinəˌsizəm/

noun

an inclination to believe that people are motivated purely by self-interest; skepticism.

And this whole thread is a big example of cynisms just so you know. :trollga:

Outta here. :bye:

You know what? https://youtu.be/ZkTu6fFtruI

I'm not going to engange in more conversations with you because you're clearly not able to work with my arguments. Because actually proving me wrong is way harder then just insulting me.

FameHookah
On 15/3/2018 at 7:52 AM, FRANK1991 said:

I totally agree with Million Reasons

the live performances are sooooooooooooooo much better

compare to that the studio version is so blend, she is just too good live :tony: (heck, most of ARTPOP sounds better live tbh)

well thats because gaga is really talented and she always adds new things to the songs live plus she delivers more feelings on stage than on the studio, same thing happens with nearly all her songs.

WTF is MDNA

Glamourpuss
On 15/03/2018 at 11:53 PM, corvus albus said:

You know what? https://youtu.be/ZkTu6fFtruI

I'm not going to engange in more conversations with you because you're clearly not able to work with my arguments. Because actually proving me wrong is way harder then just insulting me.

I thought that person had a valid opinion. 

You remind me alot of Kanye West throwing your toys out of the pram when nobody kisses your ass. You need to be able to take criticism. You expect us to take it and force your opinions on us but if others do the same and it's somewhat negative towards you, you don't like it. 

corvus albus
1 hour ago, PussyGlam said:

I thought that person had a valid opinion. 

You remind me alot of Kanye West throwing your toys out of the pram when nobody kisses your ass. You need to be able to take criticism. You expect us to take it and force your opinions on us but if others do the same and it's somewhat negative towards you, you don't like it. 

If you would have read my conversation with this user you would know that i tried very hard to defend my opinion against the other user and LMsince2008 flat out refuse to deal with my criticism and said: “

Yeah. You are entitled for YOUR CRITICISMS AND OPINION. But nuh bro just save it. (Basicly i don't want to hear your opinion)

Or if you wanna keep going, Bobby might lose his job and I think you're good at criticizing things. People nowadays are so fond of finding the hole in everything they see instead of appreciating it's existence. Unbelievable“ after i said answering on a post on page 5:

Victor Oo: “Haha I really disagree with you“

Me: “Well no problem everybody has their own taste. And i stated my problems with songs i still enjoy“

Read what i am writing before stating wrong facts

On 15/03/2018 at 9:11 PM, Jus said:

Omg yeah, also my thought. :poot:

On 15/03/2018 at 9:11 PM, corvus albus said:

I'm not calling them out i just wanted to explain myself, because many people wondered why they weren't on my list, more in detail

I love the fact you guys differ on song opinions but share similar avatars  :firega: (good choice btw)

Also I kinda agree about MR. I love it though, I just wish she belts more in MR and less in PI. But tbf I wouldn't change them for the album quality.

What I really want is the full studio version of her Joanne X Million Reasons performance, that would have been peak on Joanne. 

ModernEcstasy

It’s okay. 

Everybody is allowed to be wrong. 

Learn from your mistakes. I look forward to your next thread. 

:stalkga:

corvus albus
11 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

It’s okay. 

Everybody is allowed to be wrong. 

Learn from your mistakes. I look forward to your next thread. 

:stalkga:

i already started it half an hour ago :ladyhaha:

Bloodyjack

I know you're entitled to your opinion but perfect illusion actually has really well thought out lyrics in my opinion up there with so happy. When you consider all the mess that happened before perfect illusions release like the 4 year break, The failing act II etc the lyrics actually make sense and this is also probably the reason for the fast/angry beat 

Archived