💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Gaga: 5 Foot 2" Is Underrated

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

Dear @Admin

Like how ARTPOP gets automatically capitalized could you generously change how the word "overrated" appears on the site.

Thanking you.

Yours truly,

The flying dress that almost was. :heart: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

xoxojohnwayne
2 hours ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

There was virtually no promotion for it on Netflix, at all. I kept checking at the time I didn't see any banner for it, and it wasn't even featured in the 'new releases' section (at least for mine).."

in EU i havent seen anything but when I was in NYC the Times Square was full of Netflix promoting Five Foot TWo :)

imo i have to say that it really changed my vision of gaga.. back in time I was like, i knew there is something i dont know about her, something that is hiding. And she definetely revealed it in this nice documentary. I love her even more now :) 

SHALLOW
2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

she said she was a girl who was lost and said she's now a woman who's lost, that's not bashing ARTPOP at all :sharon:

if anything, she was bashing herself

I remember her saying she was lost during ARTPOP and that with Joanne she found herself. If i’m right, that’s bashing ARTPOP.

ryanripley
20 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

I remember her saying she was lost during ARTPOP and that with Joanne she found herself. If i’m right, that’s bashing ARTPOP.

a reach :poot: a real damn reach :poot:

she said she's now a woman who's lost and i remember that and even so, that doesn't mean "ARTPOP is bad, i hate it" :smh:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

RAMROD

I watched it the evening it released. It is good. I enjoyed it.

But it is not replayable. At least not to me. It is one of those, "good to know" kind of documentary.  It is inspiring but it is also heavy.

As for other fans, many of them reluctant to buy her albums, let alone subscribing for netflix unless they really need it. Don't think netflix is to blame here, honestly. They did a fair share of promotion. They even do 5F2 photo filter on facebook camera for awhile last year

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

SHALLOW
29 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

a reach :poot: a real damn reach :poot:

she said she's now a woman who's lost and i remember that and even so, that doesn't mean "ARTPOP is bad, i hate it" :smh:

That’s what i got from the way she said that. 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

That’s what i got from the way she said that. 

well that's your own fault, she didn't even mention the record, just who she was at that time because of how dark of a time it was for her

SHALLOW
37 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

well that's your own fault, she didn't even mention the record, just who she was at that time because of how dark of a time it was for her

Gurl, she Mentions it one time. I think you should rewatch it. Don't blame me.

ryanripley
Just now, HYPODERMIC0 said:

i've seen the doc 3 times :interestinga: when she says ARTPOP, she meant that period of time

Yo GagaGaga
2 minutes ago, HYPODERMIC0 said:

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

i've seen the doc 3 times :interestinga: when she says ARTPOP, she meant that period of time

I love that this site allows me to bring people closer together through the magic of a flop thread

WOZOOge.gif

Sneaky Oliver

There was a lot of hype. Every site, tabloid, blog, forum we’re talking about the doc. I think the fans loved it and even some non-fans! Maybe a lot of things happened right after that (like JWT) and it was kinda “left behind” too quickly but it was not underrated 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

weed
4 hours ago, ryanripley said:

MC says its one of the most discussed movies :rip:

ekekekekekek Mariah Carey saying Gaga FFT is one of the most discussed movies :toofunny: I cackled

BlingNotTheMusic
9 hours ago, Doot said:

I personally loved it and have watched it multiple times (around 6 or 7 at this point). 

But you also need to take into account she was filming the making of what most people consider to be her boring album. It’s tame, so you aren’t really going to get wild and wacky Gaga of lore. 

Its 90% her making Joanne and crying 

Same!

I personally could’ve done without majority of the crying scenes just because by the end of it, it was like “Ok....we get it. “

I say this from a place of love (my mom has battled fibromyalgia and bipolar disorder most of her life) and I really love that she shed light on the disease. However there was too much crying. (Even my mom said so! :laughga:)

Archived