💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

I’m crying very deep inside because of this...

Ms I am a local

Featured Posts

Ms I am a local

So, I was wandering around in this website (as usual :selena:) and I found an ad about a theater about FRANKENSTEIN. And now I’m crying because it reminded of that rumour. Please Gaga, if you are reading this, release a song which is called Frankensteined 

:selena:

Ms I am a local
10 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

is this a random meltdown thread?:selena:

Basically :selena:

DutchHooker
1 hour ago, LadySkrillex said:

So, I was wandering around in this website (as usual :selena:) and I found an ad about a theater about FRANKENSTEIN. And now I’m crying because it reminded of that rumour. Please Gaga, if you are reading this, release a song which is called Frankensteined 

Omg i've found it :O

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Poissonche
3 minutes ago, DutchHooker said:

Omg i've found it :O

GURL that's fake, here's the real one:

DutchHooker
Just now, Poissonche said:

GURL that's fake, here's the real one:

:excuseu::what: Omg wig! Snatch! My baldness level is now at level Venus! This is a masterpiece! Tea! ;)

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DrKindnessKunt1999
1 hour ago, LadySkrillex said:

Inb4 she writes an another song called Frankensteined that isn't produced by RedOne and it's a tropical house track which isn't as good as the original Frankensteined. 

Ms I am a local
21 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

Inb4 she writes an another song called Frankensteined that isn't produced by RedOne and it's a tropical house track which isn't as good as the original Frankensteined. 

Ms I am a local
22 minutes ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

I mean, we don’t even know if the track Gaga supposedly sang backstage was called Frankensteined so that’s why I said that.

Archived