đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kelly Clarkson, A Skinny Legend

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

weed
2 hours ago, Supersonic said:

1. you have no clue whether the weight loss was achieved through healthy or unhealthy means, you might as well be applauding a woman starving herself.

2. People with eating disorders getting complimented for weight gains virtually never happens.

3. Using the apple/orange analogy is wrong, it eradicates & banalizes the pressure society puts on people to be skinny and to keep on being skinny, along with the shame society puts on you for being thicker. This phrase hasn't been around for ages, you can definitely trace it back where it came from and  skinny legend originated from "Delete it, fat." and Mariah Carey being perceived as "too fat" (even though she just suffers from a medical condition that bloats her body). Do I need to say more? Even if it is just "a stan twitter joke" it's very much a manifestation of the idea that "skinny is beautiful, fat is ugly". Not to mention that stan twitter is also a highly toxic, misogynist, transphobic and overall sh*tty environment.

1. Are you against complimenting anyone for losing weight or only in this case because she didn’t tell us how she did it?

2. While it’s not as common (~40% of adults in America are obese, 2% underweight, you can’t expect it to be), the few before/after pics I have seen online generated positive comments towards weight gain. Ik I’m taking it personal as someone underweight who struggles a lot to gain weight, but I don’t think it should be viewed as less impressive. 

3. I understand where you’re coming from as the pressure to lose weight is very prevalent, but not every compliment has to be universal. People always appreciate Gaga for her bountiful ass. I’m not starting a riot to stop compliments for Gaga’s butt because mine is nonexistent. Society as a whole should expand the beauty ideals presented in the media and promote more diversity, but I don’t think individual compliments with good intentions are harmful. “Skinny legend” on non-photoshopped pictures (bc I love those “Mariah turned into a gas” edits lol) should maybe become outdated tho, I can agree w that. 

also whew took forever to type this lmao to try and make it sound good and have courage to post it lmao so if you don’t wanna write as long responses I’m here for it :poot:

DutchHooker
2 hours ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I'm Shook

This was her just 4 months ago. Werkkkk it. (But ur beautiful at any size :hug:)

rs_600x600-171119153441-600-kelly-clarks

4e2634fa39ed91cd911368a7822450a6.jpg

SKINNNYYYY YAAASSSSS Wig!

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Kelly can be 100 lbs or 400lbs. 

As long as she serves bops, I don’t care. 

Quartz

Throw rocks at me but I think she looks better thinner like in the OP. What, you're gonna crucify me for my opinion?

I don't even see the.skinny legend comment in OP.

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Archived