💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga plays new song for fans

Purpleteardr0ps

Featured Posts

GreenEyes

Wow little monsters.. Some of you are just completely horrible fans. Drama queen, grow a pear? Come on, You call yourselves little monsters.. What if someone told you that? You wouldn't like it either. Hypocritical fan base tbh..

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xavier

• Guille

• Arturo

• Sexxx

Top Posters In This Topic

iMonster

This really pisses me off. We are supposed to be a fanbase that accepts everyone regardless of gender, s-xual orientation, or age. I understand that we all wanted to hear the song but it upsets me how easily people turn on other little monsters.

I just don't understand why everyone here is so frail now, compared to when this forum first started. I'm not condoning people telling her to kill herself, that's wrong on all levels. But COME ON. It's not that serious. You have people dying because they have a real disease (Cancer, etc) & innocent babies getting killed. Meanwhile you want a fan base to hand you tissue because we said "The girl screaming should have shut-up"? Like, really. Is that what people are calling bullying nowadays?

This is why a lot of people leave this forum because everyone cries all the damn time. She's 15 not 5.

Kingdom Gaga

And when has Gaga had a filler in her albums before? :sweep:

I didn't mean it like that lol I was just saying how it could be just another song on the album and not one that she promotes.

Arturo

I didn't mean it like that lol I was just saying how it could be just another song on the album and not one that she promotes.

An non-single? :laughga:

BROSEIDON

I cannot wait! So far playing 2 songs from her car! I won't doubt that she'll be playing more

Post from the girl who said "Listen to my CD"

She's just 15.

i don't want anything to do with the Monster fan base anymore after what happened tonight. I've been crying nonstop for the past 2 hours, i'm having trouble breathing right now, i feel very light headed, and i feel like i'm going to faint. **** you all who have told me to go kill myself and who are continuing to bully me nonstop on twitter & other social media websites. You know what, how do you know i won't say i've had enough and go kill myself? HOW DO YOU ****ING KNOW. I can't anymore. I just really ****ing can't. You all talk about how bullying is bad and how we need to stop & come together as a fan base ... meanwhile you're ****ing tweeting about me AND I SEE IT ON MY TIMELINE. I'm tired of everyone saying they're my friend, making fun of me, and than when they found out it was me, & felt "sorry". YOU WEREN'T ****ING SORRY WHEN YOU WERE BULLYING ME ON TWITTER NOW WERE YOU? **** everyone. LADY ****ING GAGA HAS MY CD BITCHES, AND I HOPE SHE ****ING WATCHES IT!!!!!!!!!!!

yes, gaga trys her best to stop bullying ,but i have the sort of feeling that some monsters are the huge bully group.they really need to think about what they did .how should they admire gaga for her 'love,acceptance,brave ' and say something bad to others at the same time!?

HausOfAntonio

OMG I actually love it a lot now from the new version! :party:

chromadica

:fail::smh:

If you guys were in that situation, that close to Gaga, I'm SURE you'd scream stupider stuff.

I would be a mess.

wendy_bond007

If you actually look at the ****ing video, you can see that she screams that right when the car is about to drive away :roll:

Therefore, she didn't really affect what we heard of the song

EXACTLY!

Can't really judge it from those clips. It doesn't sound bad though. It definitely sound fun!

TBH, that poor girl isn't the one to blame, if there is one. Everyone was talking the entire time.

omgwtfbbq

I'm not saying she should grow a pair to be mean, but for her own wellbeing. Crying for 2 hours straight over messages strangers on twitter are sending you makes me think she's emotionally unstable.