💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Nightwish

babs

Featured Posts

I know some of y'all like them here so, 2 weeks away from their new retrospective tour opening, is about time we open up this discussion.

What's your favorite song or album by them? Do you plan on seeing them live this year?

Please be civil if we talk about present or previous band members :stalkga:

If you don't know them:

Spoiler

I myself am seeing them in 3 weeks and I got M&G tickets so dis bitch boutta get scalped down to Lappi.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alvaro Moreno Ullrich

My fav is Ghost Love Score. That song kicks ass. And i prefer floor's version of it. :bye:

Im also seeing Epica live on saturday yaaaay me

10 minutes ago, Alvaro Moreno Ullrich said:

Im also seeing Epica live on saturday yaaaay me

I wanted to see Epica last year SO badly but I was so broke back then :cryga: hopefully it won't be long until they come back.

I looooove Nightwish and my favourite songs would totally be Ever Dream and Sleeping Sun. Just the mixure of dramatic metal with a twist of LoTR fantasy opera.

Guest bostonGUY

I appreciate the music and have tremendous respect for the vocalists they’ve had but as for Tuomas and the male members of the band..:

Oh wait, you said be nice

My favorite album is probably Oceanborn. It really opened my eyes to this kind of over the top power metal, which would later lead me to symphonic/power/epic/viking/folk metal. That album was a real turning point musically for me. :kara: 
Surprisingly, I still love every album they release to this day. Endless Forms was just great. 

Oh, I'm just visiting-

22 minutes ago, Rescued said:

My favorite album is probably Oceanborn. It really opened my eyes to this kind of over the top power metal, which would later lead me to symphonic/power/epic/viking/folk metal. That album was a real turning point musically for me. :kara: 
Surprisingly, I still love every album they release to this day. Endless Forms was just great. 

Once was also an cool album.

tomsches

I like Nemo and Amaranth don't care much about the rest, but I guess they're good band

GagaEffect

Storytime is def my top 1 song and Imaginaerum is my fave album. I don't think I'm seeing them live this year which is a bummer but fine since they're not going to play any new music. :rockstar:

33 minutes ago, MKMK said:

Once was also an cool album.

My fave album is Century Child but I usually feel alone in that judgement :ladyhaha:

20 minutes ago, GagaEffect said:

Storytime is def my top 1 song and Imaginaerum is my fave album. I don't think I'm seeing them live this year which is a bummer but fine since they're not going to play any new music. :rockstar:

In case you're somehow interested and live in the US or Canada, you should do a double take on your nearest show, they just slashed a few of the shows 50% off for the spring break season here: 

http://enterthevault.com/artist.php?id=43

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
2 hours ago, babs said:

I wanted to see Epica last year SO badly but I was so broke back then :cryga: hopefully it won't be long until they come back.

Lol it will be my second metal concert. Last year i went to see Delain ❤❤ im from Chile btw

Archived