Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Rumor: Beyoncé and Jay-Z to drop album on April 4

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

I’ve been seeing a lot of rumors everywhere on Twitter about Beyoncé releasing something this year. There was talk about a Beyoncé and Jay-Z page made on Ticketmaster as well earlier this month which could mean they are planning a tour. This rumor makes sense. A 10 year anniversary is definitely something to celebrate.

What do y’all think?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas

Haha they will do anything for attention :P They can't get a hit doing it in a normal way so they need to surprise-release the album so all the media talks about them....

KyliesChild

It would probably be great since 4:44 and Lemonade were solid and influential albums in their own right. I can't wait to see her perform (or at least watch it live on a shitty livestream) at Coachella. :giveup: 

LateToCult
9 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

Haha they will do anything for attention :P They can't get a hit doing it in a normal way so they need to surprise-release the album so all the media talks about them....

Sis our fave dug up her dead aunt for “authenticity.” Can we not?  :ladyhaha:

KyliesChild
2 minutes ago, BloodyJudas said:

If it's an effective promotional tactic, then what's wrong with surprise-releasing albums? That just indicates how large their star power is. It's a business first and foremost. :awkney: 

BloodyJudas
1 minute ago, LateToCult said:

Sis our fave dig up her dead aunt for “authenticity.” Can we not?  :ladyhaha:

Hahaha don't bring  poor Joanne into this :P 

sipthistea

I thought they divorced :oprah:

Didn't he cheat on her several times? I mean, who cheats on Beyoncé?

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, LADYGAGASHOOCK said:

So the album will get one stream then:gaycat::toofunny:

But they’ll multiply it by 100. Little Monsters need to stream Gaga on Tidal. :staymad:

Archived