💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

David Guetta & Martin Garrix ft. Brooks - Like I Do (Lyric Video)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Martin Garrix and David Guetta have become quite the studio buds. They dropped their collaborative ballad "So Far Away" at the end of 2017, and even though it didn't feature previously teased vocals from Ellie Goulding, fans ate it up enough to push the song to no. 11 on the Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart.

Of course, when you think Garrix and Guetta, you don't immediately think emotional ballad. You think bright and bubbly dance anthems. You think sophisticated dance-pop. You think about festival confetti canons and catchy hooks. So, the friends had to come back with a more energetic offering, and "Like I Do," featuring additional production from Brooks, is exactly the blood-pumping big room house hit your body craves.

Featuring pitched vocals, it's a stomping mix of horns and bass that's funky enough to get your night started but still tender enough to keep you warm in the wee hours of the lonely night. Honestly, Garrix and Guetta should keep working together. They're coming up with some pretty cool stuff. "Like I Do" is out now on Guetta's What A Music Records. It's destined to get stuck in your head, but you won't be mad about it.

- Billboard

DiscoHeaven23

BOP

oh BOP

BOP BOP BOP

(but i know all you Little Critics will come here with "generic, trash") 

but not everything has to be for the Grammys, some songs are for fun and energy 

thatfoxyfeeling
23 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

BOP

oh BOP

BOP BOP BOP

(but i know all you Little Critics will come here with "generic, trash") 

but not everything has to be for the Grammys, some songs are for fun and energy 

I expected it to be really good after reading this. It turned out to be generic trash. :trollga:

NIGHTCRAWLER

Tbh the melody had so much potential! It would have been a pure radio bop if it was something more pop, Let-Me-Love-You-by-DJ-Snake-inspired featuring an actual singer (like Selena, she'd have been great on this)

Archived