Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
derpmonster
15 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

The peformance that started started all the gp praise 
lady-gaga-oscars-2015-sound-of-music-gif

If you think about it, Gaga team's comeback plan from the ARTPOP mess was perfect amidst all the performances, tributes, etc. She managed to become such a GP and critic acclaimed artist from everyone hating on her

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

derpmonster
10 minutes ago, Vergil said:

Her old face:giveup:

Her old voice:giveup:

Her old spark:giveup:

Just now, ArtGagaPop said:

:triggered:

Her face is the same :triggered: She just didn't use Epione for 3 months to look natural. She did use Epione before that.

Her voice is the closest to her "new" voice which she's had since ARTPOP. Also, if anything, the OperaGa voice is definitely not her old voice.

As for spark... :triggered: No.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Poope MOnster
3 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Her face is the same :triggered: She just didn't use Epione for 3 months to look natural. She did use Epione before that.

Her voice is the closest to her "new" voice which she's had since ARTPOP. Also, if anything, the OperaGa voice is definitely not her old voice.

Clock HA

ferretti

I'll never forget all of us crying watching this in Brooklyn. I was mostly crying, honestly, because all the non-stans were so in love. They don't deserve her, but she'll still love them anyway :kara:

disco stick tester, inquire within

15 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

Um. 1 wrong. 2 wrong. 3 opinion. 

We're sorry the number you have reached is not in service at this time, please check the number or try your call again.:poot:

Now serious I wasn’t saying which is best, just saying I like her this way more.

PanPikus

Can't wait for A Star Is Born medley next year :diane:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

1 hour ago, Doncho said:

Vocally her best performance yet

Along with SB National Anthem and Captivated/Electric Kiss

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Doncho
50 minutes ago, Xardas said:

Along with SB National Anthem and Captivated/Electric Kiss

Both great but none of them come even close in my opinion. SoundOfMusicGa is really something else... :firega:

The Surrealist
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

Ooh, gurl. 

tenor.gif?itemid=3581047

ryanripley
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

tea!

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TEANUS

Let me correct all of you, the Cheek to Cheek initiated the GP praise, especially the older crowds. This one just kicked off the imperial era of GP praise that we continue to live in :firega:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived