💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Brendan Fraser Reveals Why He Disappeared

mpthecat

Featured Posts

Pacify Him

He’s like so hot to me while I was a kid. I grew up watching his movies. Now the thought of someone touching his taint is just so :lolly:

I’m getting on your nerves

Ryusei
3 hours ago, ZacharyMark said:

This isn't a Hollywood thing. There are many good people in the industry though. Just because there are typical goons doesn't make the industry fake. Hollywood has done so much in terms of giving people the opportunity to tells stories and work with other creative people. And just because something goes wrong doesn't make something fake.

I'm not saying everything is fake and i am aware that a lot of actors and directors and so on could have great careers and a voice etc. all thanks to this industry. But we can't just ignore the dark side of it. So many actors and actresses seemed so happy for a long time until this whole movement started and we became aware of how many ****ed up people there truly are

Musery

scallywally

Its happened to me, I just turn round  push their arm away and give them a dirty look. Maybe thats me, its never sent me into depression, personally got more reasons to be depressed about. BUT people are different, he seems like such a nice guy with a good heart. If it affected him and he spoke out and it lost him work for years thats terrible. Some of his movies were so great! esp blast from the past and crash.. The poor guy with that in his head on top of physical issues. :/

Thank goodness he's a bit better now and got a great new job, hes great. 

Archived