šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Chinese GGD

Irrelevant

Featured Posts

Irrelevant
2 minutes ago, Easy said:

You know Chinese or you from China? Iā€™m from Hong Kong and CantoneseĀ is my mother tongue, thatā€™s why I read Chinese, both traditional and simplified.

I live in China, I'm Taiwanese (or Chinese so I don't offendĀ :triggered:). But English is my main language

ź“‘ģ•¼ė”œ ź±øģ–“ź°€ ģ•Œģ•„ ė„¤ home ground

15 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I hope they aren't talking about TonyĀ :selena:

Don't worry... Tony's name in that site is "The old guy":cryga:

45 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

I live in China, I'm Taiwanese (or Chinese so I don't offendĀ :triggered:). But English is my main language

I donā€™t see how a Gaga stan is offended by that:ladyhaha:Ā Iā€™m a HONG KONGER too:staymad:

7 minutes ago, gonococcal said:

I'm from Taiwan but also use Chinese GGD everyday

is it better than our ggd

1 minute ago, Creyk said:

is it better than our ggd

The difference is that Gaga actually knows and understand what this GGD is and what everyone is talking about

But she can't understand Chinese:triggered:Ā so in the Chinese GGD people can basically talk about anythingĀ :trollga:

gonococcal
4 minutes ago, Benguan said:

The difference is that Gaga actually knows and understand what this GGD is and what everyone is talking about

But she can't understand Chinese:triggered:Ā so in the Chinese GGD people can basically talk about anythingĀ :trollga:

a lot of LMs shade gaga like we do in GGD. But we love her . It never changes

Tan Fei
1 hour ago, Benguan said:

I am Chinese and I have been on that site for quite a while, the Turtle thing is a nick name for Gaga, during the ARTPOP era, there was one costume she wore which Chinese thinks itā€™s as ugly as a turtle... Thatā€™s where she gets that name from...

Gaga has other nicknames as well, like åŗ·ę•č‹(Kang Minsu) which the pronunciation sounds like ā€œcoming soonā€, also she has nicknames like ā€œJazz divaā€ and ā€œFarm divaā€

Omg i din know abt the åŗ·ę•č‹:sharon:Ā 

DiscoStyx
2 hours ago, Benguan said:

I am Chinese and I have been on that site for quite a while, the Turtle thing is a nick name for Gaga, during the ARTPOP era, there was one costume she wore which Chinese thinks itā€™s as ugly as a turtle... Thatā€™s where she gets that name from...

Gaga has other nicknames as well, like åŗ·ę•č‹(Kang Minsu) which the pronunciation sounds like ā€œcoming soonā€, also she has nicknames like ā€œJazz divaā€ and ā€œFarm divaā€

I am livingĀ :air:

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Oriane

I think "turtle" in Chinese is a way to insult someone ?

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived