💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Roseanne is coming back!

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

Edonis
Just now, jereve said:

I'd love a Golden Girls reaunion season or reboot.

3/4 girls are dead though :cryga:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
2 minutes ago, jereve said:

I'd love a Golden Girls reaunion season or reboot.

How? Only Betty White who still alive :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Edonis
27 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

The show is cancelled for me, DOA.

Messiest mess. Bye flop!

Hope it flops in the coming weeks :hor:

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Hope it flops in the coming weeks :hor:

Feel bad for John Goodman to endure that toxic family :diane:

Edonis
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Feel bad for John Goodman to endure that toxic family :diane:

Maybe he can be the driving force to end it mid season :diane:

Dark Anatomy

Okay, don't come at me with the pitch fork guys but...

....why should someone's political views dictate what you enjoy? I.e music, movies, television? 

Just because Roseanne doesn't share the same beliefs with you, doesn't mean the SHOW will be bad. Why not watch it and see? If Trump, racism and **** like that come up in the show then I can understand choosing not to watch. But still...

Maybe I'm wrong but that's just how I see things.

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, Dark Anatomy said:

....why should someone's political views dictate what you enjoy? I.e music, movies, television? 

Just because Roseanne doesn't share the same beliefs with you, doesn't mean the SHOW will be bad. Why not watch it and see? If Trump, racism and **** like that come up in the show then I can understand choosing not to watch. But still...

Some people just joke around, Sandra! We still watch it :chica:

Eighteen

does anyone know where i can find it online? it didn't premiere here yet (i will watch it again on TV) I JUST WANT TO SEE IT NOW. plz help (i'm in the US)

Zilla

omg I was laughing/cackling throughout the whole thing. I wasn't huge on the sitcom when it was on but I gotta watch that now! 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

It was alright. The jokes were a little forced, and the acting was questionable and stiff, but I chalk that up to the fact they haven't played those roles in 10 years. 

I am hoping that by the next few episodes, they fall back into the roles. Screeners have indicated this as well. 

Petrichor
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

It was alright. The jokes were a little forced, and the acting was questionable and stiff, but I chalk that up to the fact they haven't played those roles in 10 years. 

I am hoping that by the next few episodes, they fall back into the roles. Screeners have indicated this as well. 

My thoughts exactly. Other than that, it was a delight seeing the show back on the air, even with a conservative Roseanne!

Edonis
1 hour ago, Dark Anatomy said:

I gave it a chance like the little hypocrite I am :sis: It was still bad. The acting was stiff, the jokes felt forced and almost like they were read from pieces of cardboard off-screen, specifically from Roseanne and Dan. And the sudden shift from Roseanne being a moderate/closet-progressive in a sea of republicans (i.e. the Midwest) was just weird and felt out of character. I stand by my original comment saying that I would've enjoyed the show years ago, but now? It's off. :sis:

Archived