Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gagas new album is called "Crockett"

Dark Anatomy

Featured Posts

Dark Anatomy

So. My aunties momas cousin babysitter works at McDonald's and told me Gaga came through the drive thru and said her album is called Crockett in dedication of her great great great third cousin Davey Crockett, which she discoveried on Ancestry.com. 

It's 100 percent dance folk with a western twinge. 

Tracklist:

1.) Mighty Missip 

2.)  Timberglam

3. ) Racoon Hat

4.) Crockett (xoxoxoxoxoxo call me Davey Crockett)

5.) Riding on his Disco Rifle 

6.) Harvest 

7.) Gay Frontier 

8.) Hey Solider 

9.) Chickens on the farm 

10.) Zucchini Dreams

------------

EDIT: 

My grandfather said he ran into the Lady GooGOo at Lowe's. She was buying a wheelbarell which she is debuting at the VMAs as the next "Vessell". She will be submerged in rich fertilizer and rise up like a crop to sing her next smash single Zichini Dreams. She sang the verse for him right into his hearing aid. 

Last night,

Our soiled dirt, was,

Dryer than Madonnas coochie 

And now I'm kind of angry 

That all night, I was trying to grow some veg...

HELP ME HERE 

Cause my Zuchinis are smaller than Biebers......

------------------

EDIT: GROUND BREAKING NEWS!!!

A short clip from the Zuchini Dreams music video has leaked. Thank you to another insider @MarcusBones

http://gifon007.eu/gif-639-funny-video-clay-slip-gif/

EDIT: MORE DEVELOPING NEWS. 

I can OFFICIALLY confirm via a Janitor at Interscope that the second single from "Crockett" is "Riding on his Disco Rifle"

Chorus: 

Working on the farm,

Growing basil and thyme,

He wants to lick the sweat

Dripping down my sequin thighs 

He throws me in the hay

Spanks my ass just like child 

He yodels out my name

As I ride his Disco rifle

To the moderator that reads this. Rumor threads are made everyday that supply a limited amount of proof of its credibility. Tons of people find the rumored title Wet Paint funny, yet it doesnt warrant It a funny tag. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook
7 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

My grandfather said he ran into the Lady GooGOo at Lowe's. She was buying a wheelbarell which she is debuting at the VMAs as the next "Vessell". She will be submerged in rich fertilizer and rise up like a crop to sing her next smash single Zichini Dreams. She sang the verse for him right into his hearing aid. 

Last night,

Our soiled dirt, was,

HELP ME HERE 

What :selena: 

tenor.gif?itemid=5960917

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

MarcusBones
15 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Last night,

Our soiled dirt, was,

HELP ME HERE 

giphy.gif

next time on making the video...

Dark Anatomy
4 minutes ago, MarcusBones said:

giphy.gif

next time on making the video...

OMG LEAKS OF THE MUSIC VIDEO. BORN THIS WAY WHO? FAME MONSTER WHO????

Helxig

Tbh in hindsight I wish she stuck with her original idea and included the fragrance of blood and semen.That'd be more interesting to me.

I know that some fragrance notes have an 'animalic' fragrance to them, which when isolated smells disgusting, but in combination with other notes creates something delicious and alluring. For example jasmine is a white floral note described as 'the king of florals', but there's a particular note that on it's own smells fecal and gross. Yet if you remove that fecal aspect, the jasmine smell is boring and dull and missing that extra kick.

I think she as onto something with those animalic notes of blood and semen. It's about subtly tapping into animal instincts, not making it smell gross. I'd love to try making a fragrance with those notes in it myself.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Lady Adga
25 minutes ago, Strigoi said:

Last night,

Our soiled dirt, was,

HELP ME HERE 

giphy.gif

Magneto
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

Tbh in hindsight I wish she stuck with her original idea and included the fragrance of blood and semen.That'dmore interesting to me.

I know that some fragrance notes have an 'animalic' fragrance to them, which when isolated smells disgusting, but in combination with other notes creates something delicious and alluring. For example jasmine is a white floral note described as 'the king of florals', but there's a particular note that on it's own smells fecal and gross. Yet if you remove that fecal aspect, the jasmine smell is boring and dull and missing that extra kick.

I think she as onto something with those animalic notes of blood and semen. It's about subtly tapping into animal instincts, not making it smell gross. I'd love to try making a fragrance with those notes in it myself.

All animal ingredients are banned in the perfume industry though, so you'd have to mimic the scent using chemical ingredients. 

Also, :triggered:

Free my mind

Dukttape
2 hours ago, Helxig said:

Tbh in hindsight I wish she stuck with her original idea and included the fragrance of blood and semen.That'dmore interesting to me.

I'm pretty sure she only said that to be provocative... like when interviewers would ask her what she liked in men and she would only say, "big d*ck"

Helxig
1 hour ago, Dukttape said:

I'm pretty sure she only said that to be provocative... like when interviewers would ask her what she liked in men and she would only say, "big d*ck"

You're probably right. But we never know what was going through her marijuana filled brain back in those days lol.

Helxig
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

All animal ingredients are banned in the perfume industry though, so you'd have to mimic the scent using chemical ingredients. 

Also, :triggered:

Lmao I'm not saying that I wanted her to put real human semen and blood in her perfume! Obviously I was meaning artificial fragrance ingredients. 

And on that same note, there is actually a range of perfumes called Blood Concept which contain blood-like smells. And a range called Secretions Magnifique which contains other weird notes like semen. So it's not actually as foreign a concept as people might think.

Although I believe these fragrance weren't liked my many, so it could be done a little better...

Considering blood smells metallic, salty, and maybe slightly... syrupy? And semen has been described as smelling like faint ammonia, bleach, pancake batter, and even specific types of pears/other fruits... I think they could be worked into the background of a sweet fragrance to create depth. But it'd be a fine line between disgusting and delicious. Just like jasmine flowers.

Lippoutou
4 hours ago, Strigoi said:

I guess the LG6strs are reading rumor threads. My aunties momas cousin babysitter works at McDonald's and told me Gaga came through the drive thru and said her album is called Crockett in dedication of her great great great third cousin Davey Crockett, which she discoveried on Ancestry.com

It's 100 percent dance folk with a western twinge. 

Tracklist:

1.) Mighty Missip 

2.)  Timberglam

3. ) Racoon Hat

4.) Crockett (xoxoxoxoxoxo call me Davey Crockett)

5.) Riding on his Disco Rifle 

6.) Harvest 

7.) Gay Frontier 

8.) Hey Solider 

9.) Chickens on the farm 

10.) Zucchini Dreams

This was thread worthy tbh :laughga:

Sandrology

I'm still struggling years later how I should mention to my mother that gagas intension was to smell like a slut and semen and blood, cause my mother loves this fragrance but has no idea. She just bought it without even noticing it was gagas perfume :ladyhaha:

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived