💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Fergie sings the US National Anthem

Eggsy

Featured Posts

Helxig

Is she okay? She had that terrible drunken outburst recently, and now this. She seems drunk here too. 

I know she's had a history of addiction, so I really hope she's doing okay :ohno:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling

It’s ever since Gaga performed the national anthem, Pink was sick and now Fergie couldn’t hit a note. Gaga curse is real. :ladyhaha:

Even though I laughed too, and this was messy from the start (when she started walking towards the mic :toofunny:), I can't help but feel worried and a bit sad for her too. She seems to have officially lost her spark musically, and with the messy things she's been doing lately (drunk award speech, super messy album release) she seems to have hit quite a low point in her career already, and such performance like this can cause even more damage. It also doesn't help that she definitely thought she slayed the performance. I really hope for her sake that this will be quickly forgotten and she can overcome her obstacles. It's somehow really saddening to see a great musician and a great person, who is also a singer of many of my childhood bops, give such an underwhelming performance. 

Spoiler

I really don't want to be overdramatic or anything, but these were my initial thoughts.

RAMROD
35 minutes ago, Philo said:

Even though I laughed too, and this was messy from the start (when she started walking towards the mic :toofunny:), I can't help but feel worried and a bit sad for her too. She seems to have officially lost her spark musically, and with the messy things she's been doing lately (drunk award speech, super messy album release) she seems to have hit quite a low point in her career already, and such performance like this can cause even more damage. It also doesn't help that she definitely thought she slayed the performance. I really hope for her sake that this will be quickly forgotten and she can overcome her obstacles. It's somehow really saddening to see a great musician and a great person, who is also a singer of many of my childhood bops, give such an underwhelming performance. 

Hide contents

I really don't want to be overdramatic or anything, but these were my initial thoughts.

It is sad but will be imposibble to forget. She did this LIVE on national TV. And it was trending for hours on Twitter. And now it is becoming a viral meme. It is down in history now. Even years in the future, people will remember this when they talk about related topic. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived