Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Songs Gaga should take inspiration From?

ShockPop

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

Visually and sonically this just blows my mind. The close up of Ditas pupil contracting when a mosquito sucks at her...if I can't explain my emotions I like to call it art.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Yukia said:

Isn't that a ****star? :stalkga:

it's a songwriter, singer, producer and the love of my life :diane:

... and now i just sit in silence.

papergangstas
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

:unicorn:

BOPS :tony: Underrated album:tony: cancelledT Bionic Tour :tony:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

MaryJaneHolland
32 minutes ago, Luxe Ford said:

Visually and sonically this just blows my mind. The close up of Ditas pupil contracting when a mosquito sucks at her...if I can't explain my emotions I like to call it art.

Even tho I don't like the production during the verses (It's too Masseduction-ish, was this produced by Antonoff?), this is a major bop :chica:

panosmonster
1 hour ago, Dominic Marc said:

I want that big beats and dark Countess era that I convinced myself we were having :grr:

you're so right - she even said it in an V - magazine interview that she draws inspiration from Countess. Where are these bops? :(

Ferrer Zorola

End Game by an artist called Taylor Swift. It’s the biggest record of 2018 and honestly every person that has heard it tells me they’ve suddenly been inspired by it and such star power contained in one song. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Luxe Ford
14 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Even tho I don't like the production during the verses (It's too Masseduction-ish, was this produced by Antonoff?), this is a major bop :chica:

They're a British DJ/singer-songwriter duo who remixed DITD (which I had completely missed. Flop fan!). Britney has done a reductive cover of Disintegration, so apprarently it has some crossover appeal.

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Luxe Ford said:

They're a British DJ/singer-songwriter duo who remixed DITD (which I had completely missed. Flop fan!). Britney has done a reductive cover of Disintegration, so apprarently it has some crossover appeal.

Forget what I said, I'm BOPPING :selena: The visual is absolutely stunning tho :udidnt:

I'm assuming it shows a woman who's not satisfied with her marriage and has a lot of sexual fantasies, but I'm wondering what do the mosquito biting her and the husband killing it reference to?

peto flex
1 hour ago, Antonoff said:

it's a songwriter, singer, producer and the love of my life :diane:

now i know where ive seen this name :D

💎💎

Luxe Ford
28 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Forget what I said, I'm BOPPING :selena: The visual is absolutely stunning tho :udidnt:

I'm assuming it shows a woman who's not satisfied with her marriage and has a lot of sexual fantasies, but I'm wondering what do the mosquito biting her and the husband killing it reference to?

I definitly think she's a frustrated housewife, so inhibited a mosquito bite gives her an emotional rush. Its probably a sexual metaphor as well as you can see the trunk penetrate her flesh.

Anyway, its fun when you don't get something at first glance. I just love that there seems to be some thought put into it.

Luxe Ford

This would probably be a bit of a stretch, but for something dark, twisted and disturbuing à la Dutchess, you can't get better/worse than this.

The lyrics are dealing with child ****ography and the singer describes how easily she (!) can manipulate her sister, her brother, her father and son. With persuasion...

I don't have many Twitter followers, but Billie Ray Martin is one of them.

(Just had to massage my ego there for a bit).

Archived