💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Does Million Reason deserve to be Gaga’s signature ballad?

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Princess Stache
1 hour ago, GoldenPonyboy said:

Im the only one who thinks that but ... Dope is her best ballad

I have no clue why people hate on this song.  Literally in my top 5 gaga songs.

Lord Temptation

For better or worse, thanks to the Super Bowl halftime show performance, it will not only be Gaga’s signature ballad but probably even supplant Poker Face, Bad Romance and Born This Way as her signature song :kara:

It’s the publics true “We Love Ha Again” moment, ha comeback tune, ha “i don’t hate ha anymore” redemption, ha “oh she can actually sing” song :trollga:

Nope, this song doesn't sound like gaga, MR sounds like a generic country-pop song. Gaga should be remembered by her best ballad ever "Speechless". 

papergangstas

million grammys always makes me cri :flutter:

One of me is wiser. One of me is stronger. One of me is a fighter, and there's a thousand faces of me, Army of me

PoshLife
8 minutes ago, Alecyon said:

Nope, this song doesn't sound like gaga, MR sounds like a generic country-pop song. Gaga should be remembered by her best ballad ever "Speechless". 

I agree with this 100%

Dominic

Stictly speaking MR is my favourite because it's just so easy listening, it's not complex or lyrically extravagant.

Dope is definitely the better written ballad though but it doesn't catch the ear as easy as MR. 

I wanted to say TEoG anyway but the disclaimer :cryga:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

1 hour ago, Blond said:

No because Speechless,Brown Eyes,You and I,Fooled Again exist

I doubt people besides thia fanbase besides know those songs

OT:

tenor.gif

... and now i just sit in silence.

I don't think the GP remembers Speechless, TBH. I think MR has much more staying power. It's classic, more generic and easy to relatable. Now, Y&I USED to be her signature ballad, but that was before she made it an upbeat pop track on BTW. It was much more ballad-y in its original arrangement. 

Jacob Marley

Speechless will always be her signature ballad in my heart - I wish it was performed at more of her tours.

Ferrer Zorola

Yes. Even if Yoü and I was a ballad Millones de Razones outstreamed in Spotify and soon it's critically acclaimed video will outview Yoü and I. It already did if you add the audio’s plays.

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived