There are many in the fame

But recently Come to Mama, Hey Girl and over all The Cure

Carmine Morriello

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
3 hours ago, papergangstas said:

Donatella (I love the song but the lyrics hun...

..but don’t puke, it’s okay, you just has a salad today, boulangerie) ????:poot:

It's satire. She's speaking like the kind of person who people think she is, when she really isn't.

"Because she walks so bad, like it feels so good. Listen to her radiate her magic, even though she's misunderstood"

Although I'll agree she didn't make that point very clear, and it's easy to think she's just being a messy diva in that song.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Luxe Ford

My mind spontaneously wanted to say Cake, but its messy in a way that appeals to me. If it was a true release I would be totally guttered though.

"FƯck yo' face trick bītch!"

I don't understand, and almost allways skip Donatella. Its crap and singing about being skinny and rich just perpetuates Gagas innate messiness. Much more so than that you can do what you want with her body and lives for the applause, which were just misunderstandings from those of her critics who put all their energy in wanting to miscredit her.

But singing about being thin and wealthy is just bad taste and the reason why I fail to understand the greatness of hiphop. Ok, I get her irony, but its asking for trouble. Just my grumpy opinion, because I tend to overthink stuff and still get it wrong in the end. /Luxe Ford, King of Rambling

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

DimitrisARTPOP
4 hours ago, Benguan said:

For me, my favorite song of Gaga's is Gypsy:cryga: That's the best Gaga ballad imo >> Million Reasons

the album version is an overproduced dance track not a ballat but whatever 
tenor.gif?itemid=7638553

Chromatislaps
13 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

Is this from nollywood if not which movie

no this is from a music video by queen Cupcakke :tony: 

Fiona Apple

Half of ARTPOP (Swine,Donatella,J&D,Sexxx Dreams,ARTPOP,Venus,Aura,MJH).All very messy songs.I do enjoy half of them though.

Americano is also a MESS. The acoustic monsterball version was amazing.

Eh eh is a cute mess too.

RochestrMonstr

I think some people are just listing songs they don’t like. That’s not necessarily the same thing as messy. 

Most of the tracks on ARTPOP were very disheveled and messy (Including my favorites Venus and MANiCURE). But they are still wonderful and ARTPOP would not be the amazing album it is without the messiness. 

I feel like GUY was really overproduced every time I listen to it it sounds like a remix of a different song 

Archived