💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Variety's Top 10 Halftime Shows (Gaga is number 6)

Scathach

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bloody g

Only one year in, and it is already one of the most liked ones. In ten years it will be top 3 for everyone, bookmark this

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Lady Gaga is the only female performer on the list to take the Superbowl stage on her own without supporting acts or B-List artists, just like Prince and MJ, and whose performance is the most watched across all streaming platforms, and is well-acclaimed across America. So slay a bit :golfclap:

angels forever, forever angels

baptism

lmfao it is much higher than 6, BUT, this article lost all of it's credibility entirely when it listed Katy Perry and Madonna in the top ten. Woof. 

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

Lady Gaga is the only female performer to take the Superbowl stage on her own without supporting acts or B-List artists, just like Prince and MJ. So slay a bit :golfclap:

Wrong, Diana Ross did it first in 1996.

Lextyr97

Okay I don't even mean to shade her, but I would love to know how Madonna's halftime is so good? She had the WORST guests, some parts were super cheesey (the bleachers part), and that LUV MADONNA song is the worst thing ever. This is coming from someone who loves Madonna by the way, so don't even try me with that hater bullshit. I'm genuinely curious as to how people think it's so good. Also the entrance was so incredibly predictable it hurts.

Edit: Katy's performance was also made super unoriginal given that hers and Madonna's stage were so similar, AND Madonna didn't even try to make it seem like she wasn't lip syncing. I don't understand why it's so highly praised

smokingthemall
14 minutes ago, JeremiJello said:

I'm going to guess Michael Jackson is #1? 

Prince is 

chase your big, beautiful dreams

1 minute ago, smokingthemall said:

Prince is 

I bet people are fuming about that in the comments...Am I right? :stalkga: lol

3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Wrong, Diana Ross did it first in 1996.

I meant on the list sis :awkney:

angels forever, forever angels

Archived