Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga's category will be 74th out of 75 to be presented at pre-telecast

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm pretty sure the only people who know the winners ahead of time is the accounting firm that certifies the results. Same with Oscars and every other major award show. Otherwise none of the winners would be a surprise cause the entertainment industry is leaky as a sieve.

If even the dang person in charge of seating knew the winners, every single result would have been leaked by now.

Let me remind everyone that the only people who know the results are the accountants who have kept the winners under lock and key.  Production doesn’t even know who won.  Seating is a carefully choreographed art that is based on the artists seating preferences, where they sat last year, who they like and who they don’t like. 

38 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

all of those 5 were small categories :rip: 

But they are still Grammys! :staymad:

PartySick
1 hour ago, Arturo said:

Theres already a thread on the Grammy telecast. We know one of her categories is at the end.

Go ahead and report this one and link to the other one please. We'll merge them in our post-Grammy clean up :happy:

I'm still pulling for Joanne :wub:

đŸ–€

59 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

Literally 100 different categories, Gaga better walk away with something.

Yet she's nominated for 2. How can you expect her to win something she isn't even nominated for? Messsss :toofunny: 

djBuffoon
11 minutes ago, Blake said:

Yet she's nominated for 2. How can you expect her to win something she isn't even nominated for? Messsss :toofunny: 

I'm kidding :toofunny: satirizing some of the other peeps here.

Archived