Featured Posts

yASSsss

#51 - Coldplay, Bruno, Beyonce

#50 - Black Eyed Peas

#8 Madonna

#7 Katy Perry

#4 Michael Jackson

#3: Beyonce (2013)

This is like the Michael Jordan Hall of Fame speech of halftime shows. Beyonce arrived at the Super Bowl engulfed in controversy after lip-syncing the national anthem at Obama's second inauguration.

#2: Lady Gaga (2017) 

Leave it to Gaga to redefine "over the top" at the Super Bowl. She literally jumped off the friggin' roof of NRG Stadium onto the field. OK, not exactly -- it was some clever stagecraft -- but, seriously, will anybody ever top that entrance? Not unless Justin Timberlake parachutes into U.S. Bank Stadium in a speedo. 

#1: Prince (2010)

The King of Pop invented the modern Super Bowl halftime spectacle, but Prince perfected it. When he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004, in the same class as George Harrison, he reportedly heard "While My Guitar Gently Weeps" only the week before performing with Tom Petty -- and then delivered this face-melting guitar solo.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2018-super-bowl-halftime-show-rankings-every-show-from-worst-to-first-51-1/

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mariomania1234

Well deserved. It had everything. The live vocals, choreography, fashion, spectacle, real intimate human interaction and a sense of unity. Definitely the best female halftime show.

One of my proudest moments of being a Gaga fan.

myluis617

Umm...  OK.... Sometimes I want to say an ignorant comment that goes like "He's getting all that praise cause he just recently died." Like two years ago. Just saying If Michael Jackson died two years ago they would have said his was the best of all time.

I'll delete this soon. 

5 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

Not unless Justin Timberlake parachutes into U.S. Bank Stadium in a speedo. 

Keep it. Although Jannet should get ha revegne by pulling his pants down.

Can't help but agree ... this bitch had drones, hopped out from the roof, and caught a football ... all in 13 minutes. :diane:

Lextyr97
2 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

Keep it. Although Jannet should get ha revegne by pulling his pants down.

Unless his D is gorgeous

Lord Temptation

Not to mention her incredible rendition of the American National Anthem - the finest in all Super Bowl history - the previous year :whitney: but yeah 

kabirartfling

Ahh i remember that feeling. That day was so special, still skip a beat thinking about that outstanding performance!!! Lemmi watch it again

Give your love to me

Archived