Gaga Posing With Fans Backstage In Barcelona

Enzo

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Robot said:

That girl on the right does NOT look amused :rip: 

She's like "Can you take the f*cking picture already,I want to get out of here" :ladyhaha: 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

reditaccount288

if i was the guy in the left i would be looking to the left :ladyhaha:

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

VenusUrania

I feel bad for fans of previous backstage shoots, where she didn't seem to engage much with the fans :laughga:

ryanripley

they really should have done this set up from day one

it would have stopped her from getting dragged by people who weren't even there

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

VenusUrania

And on other notice, I have this feeling (I don't know if I'm right about it) that she has much more fun now that she's in Europe and somehow enjoys more performing her tour than she did in the States.

Before my concert in Milan, I've watched a lot of US Joanne footage and the atmospehere was just not there and during the 4 European tours so far, it was there :shrug:

JohnWayne92
26 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I would be so ****ing pissed off if I paid $1000+ to meet Gaga and this was it :laughga:

#BrokeBitchProblems 

You get a meet and greet. It's basically a Q&A, everyone gets to sit there with her, ask questions, and then you take your group photo. She talks to almost everyone when the photo is done for a few seconds. She told my friend that she loved her make up, she touched my chest and told me that it was so nice to meet me, and i got to stand next to LADY GAGA. She super sweet, and real, and down to earth. It was cute because you could tell she was a little nervous, like we all were. You're also paying for the VIP experience. The VIP coordinator is amazing, I love her. She made sure that we felt like VIP. We got early access, catered food, some of the dancers came in and ate. We got to watch the sound check, we went under the stage, got the back stage tour, got  to get merchandise early, had a VIP lounge for us, we got the backpack and the lanyard/phone chargers. For me, it was well worth the pricetag.

ryanripley
19 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

I would be so ****ing pissed off if I paid $1000+ to meet Gaga and this was it :laughga:

#BrokeBitchProblems 

really? i'd be OVER the moon to pose with her doing her paws up :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Tan Fei

I will be so happy if i could sit down and talk to her and see her upclose  Why care so much about an individual photo . 

Am I A Girl
6 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

You get a meet and greet. It's basically a Q&A, everyone gets to sit there with her, ask questions, and then you take your group photo. She talks to almost everyone when the photo is done for a few seconds. She told my friend that she loved her make up, she touched my chest and told me that it was so nice to meet me, and i got to stand next to LADY GAGA. She super sweet, and real, and down to earth. It was cute because you could tell she was a little nervous, like we all were. You're also paying for the VIP experience. The VIP coordinator is amazing, I love her. She made sure that we felt like VIP. We got early access, catered food, some of the dancers came in and ate. We got to watch the sound check, we went under the stage, got the back stage tour, got  to get merchandise early, had a VIP lounge for us. For me, it was well worth the pricetag.

I went to the Pittsburgh show and met her and after our photo we didn’t get to talk to her at all! I was kind of sad i wanted to thank her for everything she has done! Other than that it was amazing and worth the money 

Archived