💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

My LG6 Dream Last Night

TEANUS

Featured Posts

TEANUS

So I just woke up from a glorious dream about LG6. It was an EP called State of Grace that was surprise released after the last JWT in Europe. There were 8 tracks and the album cover was a frame like the ARTPOP single covers and The Cure. The sound was like modern The Beatles meets Giorgio Moroder, it was a CONCEPT. She sported brown hair on the cover and in the music video for Heavenly Bodies. As soon as she released it, it BLEW up, all 8 tracks were in the top 100 on iTunes, the Heavenly Bodies video was climbing extremely fast on YouTube, and everyone was talking about the album. 

Some of the tracks I heard/ saw:

Another Way to Say Hello - PI vibes but more Disco. Was a longer track, DEFINITE bop, opening track

Windows Breaking - Gaga's own description of the song in my dream was that it was a party track. I remember it being poppy, loud, and EXTREMELY upbeat

Heavenly Bodies - I didn't hear this one but it a long track, around 6 minutes. It had a music video released with the album but I don't think it was the first single, I think one of the other two was. The music video looked like Coachella visuals meets ARTPOP, it was very bright and colorful but also very avant-grade and scary like Coachella's visuals. It was around 5/6 minutes

Dirty - Didn't hear it

Skin - Didn't hear it

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

thierryrreiht
4 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

So I just woke up from a glorious dream about LG6. It was an EP called State of Grace released after the last JWT in Europe. There were 8 tracks and the album cover was a frame like the ARTPOP single covers and The Cure. The sound was like modern The Beatles meets Giorgio Moroder, it was a CONCEPT. She sported brown hair on the cover and in the music video for Heavenly Bodies. As soon as she released it, it BLEW up, all 8 tracks were in the top 100 on iTunes, the Heavenly Bodies video was climbing extremely fast on YouTube, and everyone was talking about the album. 

Some of the tracks I heard/ saw:

Another Way to Say Hello - PI vibes but more Disco. Was a longer track, DEFINITE bop, opening track

Windows Breaking - Gaga's own description of the song in my dream was that it was a party track. I remember it being poppy, loud, and EXTREMELY upbeat

Heavenly Bodies - I didn't hear this one but it a long track, around 6 minutes. It had a music video released with the album but I don't think it was the first single, I think one of the other two was. The music video looked like Coachella visuals meets ARTPOP, it was very bright and colorful but also very avant-grade and scary like Coachella's visuals. It was around 5/6 minutes

Dirty - Didn't hear it

Skin - Didn't hear it

OMG I had a dream about LG6 too :air:

But she made a post on insta calling us out saying that no music was coming soon and that she was mad at us for always trying to find the most insignificant clue because it was a waste of time...

TEANUS
1 minute ago, thierryrreiht said:

OMG I had a dream about LG6 too :air:

But she made a post on insta calling us out saying that no music was coming soon and that she was mad at us for always trying to find the most insignificant clue because it was a waste of time...

Omg, ours were complete opposites :ladyhaha: Lets hope I'm a psychic of sorts because the concept and sound was FLAWLESS. Everyone, GP, fans, LMs, were freaking out and loved it immediately

zakariah
8 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

So I just woke up from a glorious dream about LG6. It was an EP called State of Grace that was surprise released after the last JWT in Europe.

Taylor Swift abt to sue you in your next dream sis :air: 

TEANUS
1 minute ago, Aquarius said:

Taylor Swift abt to sue you in your next dream sis :air: 

Omfg, waiting for Taylor's team to show up outside my house....

TEANUS
11 minutes ago, DoremonLove said:

I love you for having gagas hair brown in your dream:cool: 

BrunetteGa is for sure one of my favs

TEANUS
34 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

@BorisIsHere your fans are losing their minds! They’re even dreaming about new music! What are you waiting for. :grr:

I just happened to hear one of her songs (PI I think) before i went to bed :ladyhaha:

LateToCult
Just now, TEANUS said:

I just happened to hear one of her songs (PI I think) before i went to bed :ladyhaha:

I once had a dream of new music too. I remember the album was like Joanne goes acoustic. Nobody liked it :saladga:

justanothergay

I can't at people having dreams about full album concepts. Meanwhile I have a dream a dog comes up and licks my face, turns into a cat, and then I wake up

that boy that boy that boy that boy that boy That Boy THAT BOY is a MONSTER

Archived